Chapter 22 ~ Hope those punks won't get her

Y/N's POV

Did...did I hear him correctly..? I'm turning into a demon?
"What? How?" I ask him "Y/N the baby that's in you is changing" Namjoon said "He or she is gonna be a really powerful being and it's 100% gonna be a hybrid"
A hybrid? Oh great
"Though you turning into a demon isn't that bad" he said "You would've turn into one sooner or later" then he just walks out of the room.
"You okay babe?" Kookie asked "Kinda..." I replied "I'm gonna be a demon...I'm not gonna be human anymore" I whispered as I felt Kookie hugging me from behind "It's alright sweetheart" he said "Being a demon isn't really bad"
"I know...it's just that being a human...mhm" I closed my eyes remembering all the fun stuff I did while being an innocent little girl
"Let's go to our room" Kookie said "Maybe getting some rest will clear your mind"
.
.
Victor's POV

"Are you sure about this?" I ask Masaki worriedly "Yes father" he replied "I'll do anything to make my sister happy and safe" he looked up at the sky "I'll come back as soon as I can" he said while grabbing the stuff he has packed
"Where the hell you think you're going?" I heard Namjoon say from behind me "He is going to the underworld" I said looking at Namjoon "What??" he said "Why the hell you going there? You are forbbiden to go there and you know it"
"I know" Masaki said "But there is something there that might help us keep Y/N safe"

Suga's POV

"I hope Y/N is alright" J-Hope said while staring at the window "She will be fine" I said "She is a very strong girl and you know it"
"Yes she indeed is very strong" Jimin said "After everything that happened here, her parents coming back, meeting her brother for the first time she is still keeping up"
"Yes" I said laying on a couch then closed my eyes
"Hope those punks won't get her" Tae said growling