Chapter 59 ~ The Proposal

Jeong's POV

"You are not serious, are you?" mom said, more like asked "You wanna propose to her tonight? Son please tell me you are joking." dad said

"Why are you so shocked about this? Weren't you suppose to be happy for me? You guys know how desprate I was to make a family." I said, a little disapointed "We know honey, it's just that - " mom started "Just what mom? That she is a vampire? And not a demon? We been through this!" I said
"Mom please, she is not a bad person." I said, making her sigh "Fine." she said "Good luck son." dad said

~ Time Skip ~

When I arrived at her house, I knocked on the door and waited for her to open up.
"Oh! You're here!" Alesha said, opening the door "Yeah." I said, smiling "You look beautiful." I added

Alesha's POV

"You look beautiful." he added, making me blush a little.

" he added, making me blush a little

"Thank you." I said, smiling "You ready to go?" he asked, earning a nod from me "Then let's go."

30 minute's later

"Are we there yet?" I asked Jeong, excitedly "Be patient love." he said, making me blush because he hardly calls me 'love' or 'sweetheart'.
"And we are here." he said, as we both walked out of the car.
"Woah.." I whispered "Jeong this is beautiful." I said, staring at the sight that was in front of me.

" I said, staring at the sight that was in front of me

"Come on." he said, grabbing my hand gently and walking me to the table.
He pulled the chair for me and smiled "Thank you." I said, sitting down. He sat down on his chair and smiled.
"What do you wanna eat?" he asked "Japchae, you?" I asked (Japchae is a quick Korean noodle stir-fry)
"I'm gonna get some kimchi fried rice." he said, as a guy all of a sudden appeared in front of our table "Have you decided what to eat sir?" the guy asked "Yes, she will get Japchae and I'll get some kimchi fried rice." Jeong said "And something to drink?" the guy asked "Oh we totally forgot about that." I said "But I'll get some red wine thank you." I added "Me too." Jeong said "Coming right up." the guy replied, and then walked away.
"So that is our waiter?" I asked, as he nodded "So, how was your day today?" he asked "It was not bad, and you? How was your day?" I asked "It was good, but I do have a surprise for you." he said "Oh? What is it?" I asked, curiously "You'll see." he said, winking. After a while the waiter came back with our food, and placed it on the table "Here is your food and your drinks." he said "Enjoy." then he walked away.
"Dig in." Jeong said, as he started to eat his food. He never did these kind of stuff, and what kind of surprise does he have for me?

10 minute's later

"Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet??" I asked, making Jeong sigh "Almost there sweetie." he said "But I really wanna get this blindfold off." I whined "Just be patient." he said
We were walking for some minute, and then stopped.

"We are here." he said, taking my blindfold off. When I opened my eyes I gasped. Oh my god..
I turned towards Jeong to see him on his one knee, holding a box that had a pretty ring.

"Alesha

"Alesha.." he started "I know I was not the best boyfriend, not the boyfriend that could take you on romantic dates or called you 'love', 'sweetheart' etc.." he said "And I really wanna change that, into being a good husband." he said, making me even more speechless "Will you marry me?"
Is this a dream? Is this real?

I found myself crying and then I finally spoke "Yes, yes million times yes!" I said, tears still in my eyes.
He got up, grabbed the ring from the box and put it gently on my finger.
Best. Surprise. Ever.