Chapter 47 ~ Like That'll Ever Happen

Y/N's POV

I was in the gym punching the punching bag, after Namjoon telling me about some demons wanting a war with us.. I just started practising, testing my strengh.

Flashback

"You wanted to see me?" I asked Namjoon, as I walked in his office.
"Yes I did" he said "Please sit down"
As I sat down on a chair that was in front of his table, he sat down on his chair and sighed.
"Look Y/N, after what happened to that bastard who kiddnaped your brother. Some demon wanted a war, as a revange for the fool. So what I want from you is that you should start training, test your strengh. You are stronger than any demon out there, so..." he explained "Can you do that for me?"

Flashback over

Does Jungkook know about this? I do not know, would he agree to this? I have a feeling like he would't..

50 Minute's Later

"Mommy where were you???" Jeong asked, as I walked in his room.
"In the training room sweetheart" I said "Did you need anything?" I asked him "Yeah!" he said, giving me a hug "A hug!" he said, cutely "You little cutie" I said, ruffling his hair and picking him up "Now how about you go to Uncle Yoongi's room and play with him" I said "Oh! Can I" he said "Of course" I said as I put him down, seeing him run to Yoongi's room ASAP.
Yoongi has a soft side for Jeong, so he would't be lazy to play with him.

Time Skip

I was in Jungkook's and my room, on the bed being a lazy butt. Until I felt somebody from behind me, and two arms were wrapped around my waist.
"Hey.." Jungkook said, sleepily.
"Hi" I said giggling a little bit "What you giggling at?" he asked, sleepily
"Nothing ~ " I said "So Namjoon told you about the demon war thing?" he asked "Yeah.." I said softly "Are you sure about all of this? You can still change your mind" he said/asked
"I can do this love" I said, facing him
"You sure?" he asked "Yeah" I said
"Also Namjoon mentioned that the demon guy said that when the war comes, it'll be the end of the world?" I said, more like questioned it
"Haha yeah thing" he said.
"Like that'll ever happened"