Chapter 54 ~ Well This is Just Great

Y/N's POV

"I'm not a bad person.." I heard the girl say. I know that this girl is sweet, I can tell by the way she is talking. But I still despise their kind, after my so called uncle I hate them with all that I have. But should I give this girl a chance? I looked at the girl and sighed.
"Come in dear" I said
When me, Jeong, his mate and her brother came in the house. We walked towards the living room, me and Jeong sitting on the couch while Alesha and her brother sit on the other one.
"Well since I really hate being rude to people, and they don't even know why" I laughed a little "I guess I'm gonna tell you why I was acting that way" I said

Alesha's POV

When my mate's mother explained to me the reason she was acting scary in the first place, I gasped.
"The king was your uncle?" I asked her "Yes dear" she said "All I wanted was to live a normal life with my family, but I could't because our enemies were in our way" she said "That is why ever since the war I started to despise the vampire kind" she sighed "You know Miss" I started "Ever since you killed the king, we all became much better" I said, smiling a little bit "The king was really evil to all of us, he wanted nothing but power. But thanks to you we are free" Wiliam said, making my mate's mother look at him.
"Really now?" she asked, curiously "Yes Miss" I said, smiling at her.
"Hmph" she said. My mate didn't said anything at all, he was just staring at me. Not coldly but just stared.
"How rude of me, I didn't even introduce myself" his mother said "My name is Y/N, and this is my son Jeong" she said, smiling a little bit.
She's pretty when she's smiling. Makes me not scared of her.
So his name is Jeong?
"My name is Alesha as you may already know, and this is my older brother Wiliam" I said, smiling
"Nice to meet you" Y/N said, smiling brightly at us "So..will you give us a chance Miss. Y/N?" I asked her

Jeong's POV

"So..will you give us a chance Miss. Y/N?" Alesha asked mom, making mom sigh "Now that I think about it dear it isn't up to me" she said "Like every mother I just want my son to be happy, but you do have my blessing" she smiled at them
She changes like weather.
"But it is also Jeong's desicion, not mine. So there for ask him"
Well this is just great.