Chapter 58 ~ You'll See

Y/N's POV

"Everything is prepared dear." mom said "Alright, thank you mom." I said while smiling brightly at her.
So tonight is the party, and everything has to be perfect. Since everyone from our family will come, as well as Alesha, her mother and her older brother. I do not know if she has any other families though. I walked towards the kitchen to see Jungkook making some lemonade.

"Hi Kookie ~ " I said, hugging him from behind "Hey love" he said, as he turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You ready for tonight?" he asked "Of course I am" I said, smiling

~ Time Skip ~

"Thank you for coming Aunt Annie." I said, hugging her "It was no problem dear, thank you for inviting us." she said, smiling "It was no problem, you are family after all." I replied as I saw Alesha with her mother, and her older brother. I walked towards them and smiled brightly.
"Hello dear." I said

Alesha's POV

We walked in the room, full of people. So this is Jeong's whole family? Woah.
"Hello dear." I looked up to see Miss Y/N in a really beautiful dress.

" I looked up to see Miss Y/N in a really beautiful dress

"You look pretty Miss Y/N." I said "Oh please dear, just call me Y/N." she replied "Sure Mi- I mean Y/N." I said, giggling "Anyway join the party, if you need anything feel free to ask me." she said, and walked away.
I've been with Jeong for so long, and she still is formal with me. Why? I do not know.

"This place is beautiful." mom said, as she looked around the room.
"Agreed." I said, as I was looking for Jeong "Looking for me." I heard Jeong say from behind me.
"Hello to you too." I said, kissing his cheek "So you came." he said "Yep, plus I really wanted to try this dress that me and Y/N bought." I said, making him smile "That is great." he replied "Wanna dance?" he asked "Why yes, of course." I said, as I took his hand and we both walked towards the dance floor.

~ Time Skip ~

Jeong's POV

"This was the best night ever." Alesha said "Thank you so much for inviting us Y/N." she said, making mom smile "It was no problem dear." she replied "Yeah, you are always welcomed here." dad said "Thank you." Alesha's mom said "Well we better get going, again thank you so much for inviting us." her brother said, as Alesha and me said our goodbyes and then she walked away.

We walked towards the living room, and sat down on the couch.
"That was fun." dad said "Agreed love, agreed." mom said "Yeah, I can't wait for tomorrow though." I said, smiling to myself "Why?" mom asked "You'll see."