~1~

"I hate my life."

"I hate myself."

"I hate everyone around me."

"No one is gonna help me."

"I don't need help."

"Im empty."

"I'm not gonna leave you stranded alone."

"I will help you."

"I'll restore your happiness back, please don't leave."

"I won't make you feel empty, i promise ."

•••

Hm another day of hell. Or maybe everyday is hell for me. Getting injured every, single, day, just because of some stupid group of girls i have to deal with. It doesn't matter about the gender. Both boys and girls will do it. No one cared. No one acknowledged my existence. They only laughed. They only laughed at me.

It was to the point i didn't want to care anymore. I let them do it. It's my fault. It was to the point i didn't want to feel anymore emotions anymore. I was scared. Scared that something bad will happen to me when i feel emotions.

I'm empty

•••

It was to this point i noticed her, the more i observed her, the more i realised how emotionless she is. She's getting bullied everywhere, every corner she goes. I wanted to stop it. But i was a coward. I was stupid enough to let it all happen before me eyes.

I started to follow her everywhere. I observed her face, her eyes. The only thing i see in those black eyes, are nothing. There's nothing in those eyes of hers. No feeling, nothing. It's so empty. I want to try and help her. No, I will help her. I'll do whatever it takes to make her happy, i want to see that smile of hers again. Please, I want to help, so don't ignore me.

~K.Daniel