~4~

He keeps on talking to me. Trying to make me talk, trying to make me laugh by making jokes. Every time i look at his face, he's always smiling. Is he trying to make me smile? I only see him smile when he's with me. Lai Guanlin, why are you doing this? You're being the weirdest person on earth, and you too Kang Daniel.

You're always there helping me, stopping the students, blocking everything that's happening to me. What are you trying to do? You're only making a fool out of yourself. I was born to be like this. It's my fault that my father is a serial killer. My mom died because of this. It's all my fault.

You're being so stupid for even becoming friends with me, Lai Guanlin. You'll soon realise the truth, and you'll leave. You'll leave me behind, stranded alone. You'll betray me. And i'll have no where to go. But i'm fine with it. Because i'll soon be leaving the world.

•••

Im always seeing another guy with her. To be specific the transfer student. Lai Guanlin. I don't know why but, my heart aches whenever i see them together. Guanlin trying to get her to talk, trying to get her to smile. She does respond. She does reply to Guanlin. And that makes my heart ach every time. I'm starting to grow jealous. Wait, jealous? I'm not like that at all. Lee Seulgi, what have you done to me? You make me feel things like never before, just by looking at you.

Im scared now. What can I do? The only thing i have helped her with was being her angel. Looking after her. I missed my chance of actually being her friend, actually trying to make her smile. But why? Why did i miss that chance? Because i was afraid. Afraid of what might happen. What if i only make thing hard for her? What if im just a burden? It's better for me to watch her in the shadows and come out whenever she needs me. I need to gather up my courage. I cannot back down over something like this. I'm going to try again.

~Kang Daniel

•••

I hanged out with her for the past few weeks. She's changing. She's slowly changing. She response to me, but not all the time. I'm so happy. Just listening to her talking, even just saying one word, im happy. It's like having a baby to crawl or say their first word. It'll always make their parents filled with joy. And i'm similar to the parents. I want to see her do this more often. Talking. But i want her to smile, just smile. And she'll shine the brightest out of them all.

As the days go by, i noticed something, a guy, a guy was following her. Whenever i'm not around her, whenever she is being pushed around, he's always there, protecting her. I found it weird. I though that maybe he was her friend. But i realised that he doesn't hang out with her. He's like an angel to her. Protecting her. Only when in need. He won't stay for long.

But, why am i worried? Why do i feel like that guy could just strike and instantly be her friend? Why do i feel like i'll be replaced? Should i be his friend so what we three can hang out together? Urg why do i feel like i want her? She doesn't even do anything. How does she enchant my heart? Right now i am rubbing my head in frustration. These thoughts in my mind are too much.

"Lee Seulgi, what have you done to me?"

~Lai Guanlin

"I want to be your friend. So don't reject me. But if you do, i will try again. I'm not giving up."

~Kang Daniel