~3~

I don't know what to do. He's always there helping me. Should i thank him? Should i be his friend?  Should i talk to him? My mind is in a mess. But the thing is, and it's the most weirdest thing ever, he was to one to break the ice. Yes, he started talking to me. Started hanging out with me. I was shocked. Why would anyone want to hang out with me? Doesn't he know that...

Im the daughter of a serial killer?

•••

So sadly a new guy is here at school. Why do i find it sad? Because sooner or later, the students will curse him, put him under a spell, and starts to do the same thing as everyone else once he sees my identity. Well, apparently not. He talks to me. Interesting right? Its very interesting for me. I didn't respond. I mean i try not to respond. But i can't deny that cute face of his. I can't lie. He's cute. I don't find any boys here cute, except for him... and maybe another. And his voice, god, it's music to my ears.

"Im Lai Guanlin."

•••

The moment i came to this school, the moment i set foot into the class, my eyes fell on one person. That girl. That lonely girl. She sits at the back, right beside the window. The only thing she does is look outside the window, admiring the view she sees everyday.

I introduced myself to the class. All girls were already head over heels for me. But like i said, my eyes were only set on that on girl. I wonder what's her name, I wonder what's her personality. Is she kind? In she shy? Is she shy but outgoing when she opens up to people. The questions i ask myself every time i look at her. 

I sat next to her in class. She's still looking outside that window, ignoring my existence. But i can tell she realised i was sitting next her. Her ears twitched at the noise of my chair screeching against the floor when i sat down. 

"Im Lai Guanlin."

No response.

"What's your name?"

No response...

"Lee Seulgi."

Lee Seuilgi. So that's her name. A pretty name for a pretty girl. But when she talked, there's no expression. Her voice, it sounded so sad. Her face, it's so blank. Yet, she's still pretty. I wish she can have an expression on. Happiness, worried or even sadness. Even if she cries, she'll still be pretty.

•••

"Can i be friends with him?"

"What if he betrays me?"

"Wait why am i even worrying about this?"

"I want to die soon, right?"

"Yea, i will die, i just need a day to do so."

"Lee Seulgi. I always wonder about you."

"Why aren't you doing anything?"

"You're always sitting there. Doing nothing, not even smiling."

"I want to talk to you."

"Please respond."

"I'll never stop."

"Until you smile, laugh or even cry."

"I won't stop."

"Until you do something."

~Lai Guanlin