~6~

I was breathing heavily, tired from running and bumping into Guanlin. Like i said, i didn't want to bump into him. I'm afraid that something might go wrong, but unfortunately it did.

"Seulgi? Hey what's wrong? Why are you running?" Guanlin holds both sides of my shoulder and he looks at me in the eye. Desperate, i struggle to get out of his grip and tried to ran off. Sadly, he is too strong. By then, Daniel ran and stopped in front of me and Guanlin.

"Daniel? What do you want with her?" Guanlin ask with a stern voice as he looks at the back of me to face Daniel. "None of your business." Daniel said, sounding annoyed as he rolled his eyes and grabs my wrist. "Let's go." Daniel announced. But before he could drag me out of the scene, Guanlin also happens to grab my other wrist.

"Stay Seulgi." I heard Guanlin saying softly.

I was scared. I honestly didn't know what to do. I wanted to cry. I wanted to break down. But of course i wouldn't want them to see this side of me. My mind was racing and yearning for ideas to escape this terrible situation. But my mind went blank. Argh fuck it.

I bit Guanlin and Daniel's hands, making them let go due to the pain as i ran off as fast as i could. I couldn't think anymore. I thought that was my only option. It would buy me some time to escape. And it worked. But now i feel bad for hurting them. At least i didn't bit them hard.. right?

•••

I held my wrist to hold the pain as i see her ran off into the distance. Oh god what have i done? Now she'll think i'm a bad person. I turn my gaze to Daniel, who was hissing in pain and squinting his eyes.

"What the hell were you chasing her?" I lowly growled. He sighed as he looks up at me with a bore face. He suddenly relaxes as he keeps his eyes on me. I have to say, other than his bubbly self, this is a different side of him, a rather scary one. How did Seulgi even became friends with him?

"Once again, none of your business." He says boredly as he rolls the sleeve of his school shirt down and started walking casually. Luckily, i stopped him by grabbing this arm and turning him around to face me.

"She is my friend. So it is my business." I said strictly. Daniel raises his eyebrows amusingly and pushed my hand off from my shoulder roughly. He then turned around and walked away, hands in his pockets. I looked at him in amusement.

What's wrong with him...

•••

I ran away from them as quickly as possible. My hands covering my face to avoid embarrassment. I can't run to the garden now, the boys will easily find me. So, where do i go? The hidden staircase.

While i was looking around the school the first time i came here, i found a door that was locked. I looked around and found that the key was on top of an old control panel that was above my reach. J had to step on my toes to grab the key. I opened it and found a dark staircase. A little eerie but i like the silence.

I quickly opened the door and sat at the staircase, crying. I was crying my eyes out when i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I slowly turned back and saw, Daniel? How the fuck is he here? Is he a stalker? How does he know where i go all the time?

"Yah, are you okay?" He asked. "i didn't reply and wiped my tears. "I discovered this place way before you did. And i hanged around here a lot last time. So don't be surprised i found you. Other than the garden, this is another hidden spot in the school." Daniel explained.

I thought i was the only one that knew these hidden places. Apparently not. Daniel then carefully sat next to me. "Lee Seulgi. Look at me." He said as the held on my shoulders and turned me to face him. He then studies my face carefully. From my wet eyes, to my dry lips.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. To make it up to you, here." Daniel says softly as he embraced me in his arms. "Beat me if you want. Let all your anger and sadness out. I won't mind. Just hit me to let go of your anger and sadness." He softly whispered into my ear.

And i did just that. I started hitting his chest countless times and cried my whole heart out in his shoulder.

•••

As she hits me and cries in my shoulder, i let out a sigh as i close my eyes in relief. I don't want her to feel pain from now on. I'd rather take the pain in her place than to watch her suffer. I knew that something like this would make her cry because she's really sensitive.

She's like a fragile baby. A little move can make her cry, a little mistake can make her mad. I don't want that to happen to her. I feel bad for making her like this. I shouldn't have told her my feelings. I think she was too overwhelmed by the situation. And about her biting me? It didn't affect me at all. I didn't care about it at all. I only cared about her.

"Im always looking out for you Lee Seulgi."

"I'll be your angel that watches over you till the very end."

"I won't make you feel these kinds of feelings ever again."

"I'll only make you feel positive feelings."

"Ones that will make you smile."

"Im sorry for making you like this, Lee Seulgi."