~7~ Thank you

Daniel released the hug and looks at me in the eye. "I know you feel like dying. But please don't. There are people in this world, who care for you, me being one of them." He said. At that very moment, I felt like crying again. Now I know that someone actually cares for me. Maybe i don't have to die. Maybe i'll survive in this cruel, vicious world. Because i'll be able to see light in the darkness. Like him, shining so bright. Thank you, Kang Daniel, for always being there for me. To look out for me. And to care for me. Thank you, thank you so much...

•••

When i look into her beautiful eyes, I saw something, I finally saw something, in those beautiful eyes. I saw tears, tears of happiness as she lets out a small smile. She finally did it. She finally smiled. I was so happy at that moment. I can't control my smile. She cried, but she cried tears of joy. And that's what i wanted the most. I hugged her tight as she cries into my shoulder. My smiled softly as i held onto her tight, never wanting to let go. I slowly let go. I cupped her face with my hands. And i look straight into her eyes. I smiled slightly as i wiped the tears from her face.

Thank you, Lee Seulgi. For making this the best day of my life.

•••

Years have passed now. I became a doctor while Daniel was a CEO of a large clothing company and Guanlim became a fashion designer. Honestly, i didn't know that Guanlin liked to design clothes. It was his hidden talent i guess. Daniel is the son of the past CEO of the company, so he had to bring along the legacy? I don't understand all these stuff so please excuse me.

And guess what? Danial became my husband! Yes,yes i know. Unpredictable right? It was the same for me. I have been with Daniel for 7 years since i was 21. I married at 28 which i thought was a good age to finally get married. Oh and Guanlin, he is still my close friend. Probably the closest at that.

The good thing is, Daniel doesn't mind it when me and Guanlin hang out. He trust me and knows i only like Guanlin as a friend. And i'm very glad about that. It was also one of the reasons i chose to accept his proposal.

And what about me? I have started to open up to people more. Since i became a doctor, i had to interact with a lot of people. And with the encouragement from Daniel and Guanlin, i was able to do just that.

Im very thankful to meet people like them. It was how i started to become more social. Well, not that social, i only have Guanlin as my friend. He introduced to me his other close friend, Jihoon. We became friends but we aren't able to get to know each other a lot.

But i'm still thankful. Im very thankful. After all those dark years, i actually saw light at the end of the tunnel. And with great people like Daniel and Guanlin, i was able to go through that tunnel. And here i am now, living a happy life. Thank you, thank you so much. Im not empty anymore. Thanks to people like you.

•••

I work as a CEO at my father's company.  And Seulgi being my wife was the most amazing thing that has happened to me in my entire life. Im always home late but Seulgi understands so she doesn't mind. I love how she has really blossomed into a beautiful person.

She has been more open to me for the past  7  years and i cannot be more than happy for her. Im really thankful that she was able to interact with people more better than usual  and it just makes me so happy. And as for Guanlin, i became friends with him. He is very outgoing and helped Seulgi a lot along the way. 

Thank you Seulgi, for being the best part of my life.

~Kang Daniel

•••

I have seen Seulgi and Daniel grew closer together and have finally married. I still like Seulgi but i didn't want to hurt our friendship so i kept it in.  Later on in the years, i forgotten the fact i liked and just remained as friends. I have never felt more than happy with her. Seeing her grow up and being more interactive is the best.  i'm glad i was able to help her through all these years and im sure she will be doing better with Daniel by her side. All the more i was hapy that i was able to change someone's life

~Lai Guanlin

"Be the person to change someone's life and make it even more better. You can help to stop a life at risk. So always help a person in need and they will be very thankful for having you in their life."