~2~

Everyday is the same. It'll always be the same. Student torturing me everywhere. I try to run and hide, go to a corner. But there's always someone there to hit a punch at me.

After a few months into the new school term, i realised something. A guy. A guy was observing me. He watched me suffer whenever i was being bullied. He didn't do anything. It was only then, after a few months of him watching me suffer, that he started to help stop the student from even hitting me.

Whether it's in class, at the foyer, even in the janitors closet. He's always there, helping me. I want to thank him. I want to be friends with him. But i can't. I can't open up to people anymore after suffering all these years. By years i mean since i was in elementary school. Why? There's nothing wrong with me. I'm a normal human being like all of them. I don't understand why they do this.

"I feel like dying."

"I want to end my suffering."

"I don't want to feel pain anymore."

"I can finally rest when i die, i wouldn't feel pain, i'll be at ease."

"Im going to end my life."

No one will stop me.

•••

I observed her none stop. Wherever she goes, i'm always there. Why? To protect her. Kind of like an angel that watches over everyone. But im different. At first i watched her suffer. I didn't help. I didn't stand up to the students for her. I was just there, watching, just watching.

I felt bad. I wanted to the something.I wanted to help her. I wanted to be there for her. For real. I didnt want to be a coward anymore, especially in front of her. I stoped students whenever she gets bullied. Im going to be her angel for real. I will help her. I will stop all of this.

But there's one problem. The more i observed her, the more i'm falling deeper. Deeper for her. She may be a cold, quiet, bullied person. But i can tell that if she smiles, if she laughs, she'll be the most beautiful girl ever. She'll shine the brightest out of everyone., wherever she is. All she need to do is smile. But the thing is, i can tell she feels like dying. From the way she acts, the way she reacts, even the she walks.

"I just want you to smile, to laugh."

"Please, it hurts my heart to see you in this state all the time."

"Just smile. Just laugh. That's all it takes."

"Please don't end your life for something stupid like that."

"I will help. I will stop all of this."

"Just wait for me a little longer."

"I don't want to look at those beautiful empty eyes. I want to see them filled with happiness and joy. Just wait for me."

"And i will restore your happiness."