Part 5

"Meg we need to move fast" Mrs. Which said. "We're going to tesser out of here, but you'll all need to come with one of us each."
By the time meg had recovered from the shock of finding out her father was alive, Charles Wallace was going through the teaser with Mrs. Whatsit and Calvin squeased then released her hand before moving towards Mrs. Who. "Calvin" meg said, panicking.
Calvin, reading her thoughts, turned to her. He smiled at her then kissed her and gave her a hug. While it was only brief, the kiss sent a warm buzz through her bones filling her with hope for her dad, for Charles Wallace, for Calvin. "Meg ill be fine. Ill see you on the other side". She smiled at him then watched him walk through the tesser, quickly following herself with Mrs. Which.
Meg woke up to a bright light on her face and a sweet voice talking. "Meg, please wake up, Meg!!" Meg opened her eyes and smiled as she saw who it was. "Im okay Calvin" she whispered to him.
Calvin smiled at her, making her glad she was lying down or her knees would have gone weak and collapsed underneath her. Calvin sat her up and hugged her tightly, as if he were scared he'd really lost her.
"Go on kids, go explore!" Mrs. Which said happily. Calvin pulled her onto her feet  and grabbed her hand. Together, they started walking fast down the hill. Just before they reached the bottom, Meg tripped and fell, taking Calvin down with her.
They rolled down the hill until they landed at the bottom, with meg lying on top of Calvin.

Laughing, Calvin pulled her in and kissed her. Meg eventually came up for air and stood up.
Pulling him up too, they walked laughing hand in hand over to the Mrs. "We need to explore this island more", Mrs. Whatsit said. "Give me a minute to change first".
She moved away to an open spot of land and began spinning in circles until she was a beautiful creature. Charles Wallace hurriedly climbed on her back and Calvin climbed on, holding out his hand for meg to climb up.
As Mrs. Whatsit took off, meg found herself hovering slightly. She felt so free up there. Laughing, Calvin let go too, and he and Meg floated through the air above Mrs. Whatsits back.
All of a sudden, meg fell and landed on her back. But Calvin slipped off the edge and started falling to the ground. Meg screamed and cried for Mrs. Whatsit to go after him. "I can't lose him. Go faster. He can't die!"
And as sudden as he fell, live flowers rose into the air and cushioned his landing,
Meg jumped off Mrs Whatsit and ran to him "CALVIN!!" She screamed until she reached him and he slowly opened his eyes, saying "at least we're even now meg" he smiled as she jumped on him with joy, kissing and hugging him, happy she hadn't lost the one person who wasnt family that she cared about so deeply...