Part 6

Mrs Which turned briskly to Mrs Whatsit. "Anything?" Mrs Whatsit just shook her head.
"The darkness is quickly spreading. We need to go back to earth and make a plan". Mrs Which nodded. Nearby, Meg was helping Calvin to his feet and overheard them. "No. No, were not leaving my dad here with the darkness."
The Mrs' turned around to face her. "Meg, we need to leave now." Mrs Which pleaded.
They began to tesser, even as Meg screamed and begged "No! We can't leave without him! NO!"
They were almost back on earth, but all of a sudden, Meg felt her stomach twist around and drag her in another direction.
She landed with a thud on the ground and everything went black.

"Meg? Meg its time to wake up" Meg heard a soft and sweet voice whisper in her ear. She tried to move but her bones were stiff and her eyes wouldn't open. "Come on Meg, please wake up!" Meg realised that it was Calvin desperately trying to wake her up.

Suddenly, all went quiet and Meg felt his soft lips on hers. The kiss once again buzzed throughout her body and made her feel alive.
Finally, Meg could move. She felt Calvin pulling away, but she put her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She felt his arms wrap around her waist and pull her up to a sitting position.
Meg eventually pulled away and smiled at him. Calvin hugged her tightly. "God Meg you scared me so bad!"
Meg giggled. "Dont worry Calvin im okay".
They stood up. "MEG!" They heard Charles Wallace shout as he ran and hugged her.
"Charles Wallace where are the Mrs'?" Calvin asked.
"Oh, they're over there!" Charles Wallace happily replied. The three ran to their mystical guides, but as Meg approached them, she felt an odd aura lingering in the air.
"Where are we?" Asked meg.
Mrs Which cleared her throat. "You brought us here Meg." She explained. "Your determination to find your father overpowered our tesseract and here we are, on the planet of darkness, home of the It".
"There is no light here, so we must leave and cannot help you. We only pray that you stick together and trust one another." Mrs Whatsit said.
"Good luck, our brave warriors of the light" Mrs Who added.
And with one blink of an eye, all three vanished in a golden dust.

The second they did, the field around them changed into a dark wood with a horrid storm blowing around them. And, worst of all, what looked like a tornado was blowing straight for them.

But something was missing. And like a punch to the gut, Meg realised that what was missing was her brother...