4

After walking for probably an hour, I finally made it home. I opened the door, and didn't see Amelia in the living room or kitchen. But I did see two jackets on the couch. "What the?"I whispered. I shrugged and started to walk upstairs.

I started to hear giggling, at first I thought it was Amelia with one of her friends, than I heard some guy say "I love you".

I opened the door and see Amelia and her boss Dan, than they stare at me. "Sam"she said. I shook my head. "I'll give you five fucking seconds to get the hell out of my bed, and my house or I will beat the shit out of you"I said calmly. He shot up and gathered his things and ran past me.

"Sam. I'm so sorry. I didn't want you to find out this way"Amelia said. I didn't say anything.

"The night we meant I told you something. You said you would fix it. Help me out. Than you do this"I said. She looked down.

"I saved you for another girl"she smiled. I laughed.

"I lied to my brother for so long because of you. To my mother. And you do this and say your sorry"I said.

"Sam, we can get through this. Ok. I will stop sleeping with him. I'll end it"she begged.

"How long?"I asked.

She shook her head, "Sam don't make me".

"Tell me"I said. "It's been going on since we meant. Except it started four days after"she said.

"Two years. Jesus"I said. She nodded. "Yeah".

"I-I...."I didn't even know what to say.

"Don't break up with me. Ok. We can get through it"she smiled. "No"I shook my head. She looked down.

"Than you leave. I own this house. Live with your gay brother"she rolled her eyes. "You know what Amelia. You are a bitch. Fuck you. You stopped hanging out with Charlie because she is dating a girl. Your a terrible human being"I said.

"Oh god Sam. It's my belief. So fuck you"she said. "I say ok. But I think you've been used to much. I'll get my stuff tomorrow"I said. I started to walk downstairs.

"Have fun seeing GABRIEL AT THE PARTY ALONE YOU ASSWHOLE"she yelled.

I opened the door and slammed it shut and headed towards dean's house. Hoping he would let me stay for tonight.