17

Once I got back I saw Claire on her play mat by the couch. "Hey cutie"I said. She giggled. I sat next to her.

"You like this thing don't ya. Where's your dad's?"I asked. She did her baby scream. I laughed. "Really now? Guess your stuck with me"i smirked. She smiled.

"You have a lot of people who love you. And Saturday your gonna see a lot more. But remember I'm here cutie. Your favourite uncle"I tickled her a bit. She grabbed my finger.

"That's mine cutie"I said. She giggled. "Where's your other uncle?"I asked. She just stared at me. "What? Just asking."I chuckled.

"Hey cutie."Gabe sat across from me. "Oh hi Claire"he winked at me. I gave him a look.

"Kidding. She's the cutie"he tickled her. She then grabbed his finger. "I'm gonna need that back kid"he said. She laughed.

"She's so happy"he stated. I nodded. "Where's my daughter"dean walked in the house. "Where were you?"I asked. "To get food. Where's Cas?"he asked. "I came back to see her alone on the floor"I told him.

He raised an eyebrow and walked upstairs.

"So how was Charlie's?"Gabe asked. I shrugged. "It's Charlie. Doesn't give you advice you wanna hear"I laughed. He nodded.

"True that" he agreed.

It was silent. "Sorry about earlier"I said.

"You shouldn't be"he looked down. "Why,I kissed you. You should hate me"I stated.

"I should, but I wanted to kiss you. Got a little more than that. But I liked it"he smirked. "You liked it?"I asked.

"Sam I was making out with a hot guy. If I did I t like it I would be straight"he stated. I laughed.

"Yeah."he chuckled.

Than it was silent again.

"Why my brother?"he finally spoke.

I shrugged. "I don't know. He.......he was just always there"I smiled.

"I was there to. Always. More than him. But you still chose him"he said.

"Yeah. But he was there in a different way. That's why I was always weird around him"I said.

"Really? I thought you were just an awkward teen. I mean you were, but you get my point"he shrugged.

"Yeah. Trust me. I hate the guy now"I laughed. "Than why date Amelia. I mean she was a bitch. Hated me"he said. "Yeah. Didn't really say the best things about you to her"I said.

"No shit"he laughed. Claire did her baby scream again. "Alright. I'll watch my language"he smiled at her.

"She showed me that I can actually be loved. But than she cheated on me"I said. "It's shitty. I know"he said.

"What about you. Cas told me about all your dick of boyfriends"I said. He laughed. "Yeah. Most weren't that smart. And the rest were just cocky pot heads. Which I didn't find out until a couple months after I started to date them"he laughed.

"Sounds lovely"I laughed. He nodded.

"See. Talking like the old days."he smirked. I nodded. "Yeah. Not trying to kill each other."I joked.

"I think that's because Claire is here"he pointed at the baby. I looked and noticed she was falling asleep.

"I think this little one is telling us it's bed time"I smiled. He nodded. Just than Cas walked towards us. "Sorry. I fell asleep. I'll put this little angel to bed"he picked her up and walked upstairs.

Than we were alone. I tried not to make eye contact.

"Sam what's wrong?"he asked me. I stayed silent.

"Dude just because we are alone doesn't mean we will always make out"he stated. A not a second later, we were kissing. Again I don't know how.

"OH COME ON"Dean screamed. We broke the kiss and stared at Dean. "First my kitchen. Now my living room. God damnit Sam"he walked back upstairs.

I stared at Gabe. "Ok maybe we should never be alone"he shrugged. I nodded.