20

"SAMMY. GABRIEL. WAKE UP"Dean yelled. Me and Gabe shot up. "MOUSE MEN"Gabe yelled. I stared at him in confusion. "Dude. What the hell?"Dean asked. Gabe shrugged. "Ok. You two get ready. Cas is getting Claire ready. So hurry. People are gonna be here in twenty"he said running to the kitchen.

I ran upstairs and Gabe following me. I grabbed my stuff and got dressed. Once I walked out of he room I saw Gabe walk out of the bathroom. I smiled at him.

"After this,we should talk"he said. I nodded. "Sure."I said walking downstairs.

Than the guest started to show up. Once Ellen showed up, Claire was taken and Dean and Cas did not see her for a while.

"So,Dean told me you and Gabe can't stop making out"Jo smiled. I shook my head and chuckled. "Have you done it?"she asked. I blushed. "Jesus Jo"I walked off.

I walked over to Dean. "Hey bro"I said. He smirked. "What?"I asked. "Not you. Cas"he looked over at the blue eyes man. "What's going on?"I asked. "He wants another kid"he laughed. I nodded. "Do you?"I asked.

"Well, Yeah. But not a baby. Maybe a older kid. Not to old."he told me. "Dude. You have three rooms in this house. Gabe has to sleep in the house. You would have to kick us out"I laughed. He nodded.

"Sammy"he looked at me. I just stare at him. "I'll start looking. Don't worry"I patted his back. He chuckled.

"Can't believe I'm a dad. And I might be a dad to another kid. What happened?"he whispered. "You grew up. And you became a great man"I smiled.

"You also need to grow up"he patted my back and walked off.

I chuckled. "Thanks"I whispered.

Hours later

A couple hours went by and people started to leave. The last to leave was Ellen,Joe and Bobby. Ellen wouldn't let Claire go.

"Well, Cas is putting Claire to bed. Better clean up the back yard"Dean said. "Don't worry about it Deano. Me and Samantha here got it"Gabe smirked. I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

We walked to the backyard and started to pick up crap. "So have fun?"I asked him. He nodded. "Yeah If was fun. Seeing people. Being told I make out with you to much"he said.

"Same"I said. He nodded. It was silent again. Never a good sigh. "Do you notice how every time it gets quiet something happens"I turned around, but froze because he kissed me. I dropped the stuff in my hand and wrapped my arms around him.

I backed up. "Ok. Not that I'm complaining. But what?"I asked. He smirked. "I wanted to talk"he said. "I love the way you talk"I smirked and kissed him again.

He pushed me back. "Did you really like Lucifer in high school?"he asked. I just stare at him. "Lucifer was code for you"I whispered.

"I hate that code. Never use that code again."he shook his head. I nodded.

"So......?"I questioned and motion between us. "Anything other than friends."he said. I laughed.

"KISS"Dean yelled. I looked over to see him looking out his window. Cas was also there. "Stop spying"I yelled back. "Than kiss"he closed his window. I smirked and looked at Gabe again.

"Our love story is kinda weird"he said. I laughed.

"Yeah. But Dean and Castiel's start off with him tripping. Ours started with you dumping paint on me."I laughed. He nodded. "Helped me end up here. I don't regret it"he smiled. I kissed him.

"Love you"I whispered. "Love you to"he whispered back.