19

The ride back to the house wasn't quiet at all. Claire was screaming. Dean and Cas were arguing about tomorrow. Once we did get back, everything was better. Claire calmed down but Dean and Cas were still fighting.

"Why are you yelling at me?"Dean asked. "You started it"Cas said. I rolled my eyes. "I asked you a question. I didn't start the argument"dean yelled.

"IF YOU LISTENED TO ME BEFORE YOU WOULDNT HAVE TI ASK"Cas yelled. "You never told me"Dean said. I stared at Gabe.

"Um......how about you two go upstairs. We'll stay down here with Claire"Gabe took Claire out of Castiel's arms. Dean shook his head and walked upstairs. "YOU ARENT OFF THE HOOK"Cas yelled and followed. "I never am. It marriage for gods sake. I get yelled at all day every day"he yells back at Cas.

"You asked me"Cas said. "YOU SAID YES"and than a door slammed. "Marriage seems fun"Gabe said. I chuckled. "Yeah. Fighting. Real fun"I smirked. "It's what comes after he fighting"he winked at me. I groaned. "Disgusting"I sat on the couch.

"Just wait"he said. It was silent. Than a bang. "Oh god. I didn't need that in my brain"I gagged. He laughed. "Yeah. Oh shit that just popped into my brain"he closed his eyes. I laughed.

It was silent again. Claire was talking. Giggling.

"Usually when it gets quiet it's not good"he smirked at me. "I would go upstairs. But I think I need to give it a couple minutes"I laughed.

"How about a movie?"he asked. I nodded. I got up and started to look. Once we chose a movie we started to watch it. After a while Claire fell asleep on Gabe. I smiled down at her. "Watch the movie, Moose"Gabe said. I laughed.

When the movie ended, I felt Gabes head on my shoulder. He was fast asleep, still holding Claire, who was also sleeping.

I smiled at him. "I missed you man"I whispered. I saw him smirk. "Me to, you giant nerd"he whispered back. I put my head on his and started to fall asleep.

Before I was fully asleep I heard a click and saw a flash. And heard some chuckles.