2

"Hello Great human being"Cas smiled. I laughed. "So everything ok?"I asked as I sat down. He nodded. "He apologized and said he loved me"he said. I nodded.

I always wanted to ask him. Do you love him? But I never do. "So what's up with you today?"he asked. "Nothing. Except my students are complete dicks and idiots. Not jack but everyone else"I shrugged. He laughed.

God that laugh. That's one reason I fell in love with him.

"When can I meet this Jack. I only hear about him. I want to meet him"he smiled. Damnit there's another. That smile.

I shrugged. "Don't know".

Than our food came. "So how's Sammy?"he asked. "Great. Acting weird lately. Gabe moved in his apartment to help pay rent"I said.

"Oh. Yeah for rent. Why do you think he's been acting weird?"he asked. "Maybe he got a girlfriend and he doesn't want me to meet her. I don't know"I laughed.

He smiled at me. "What?"I asked. "Oh nothing. So Friday do you have plans?"he smirked. "No. Why?"I asked.

He nodded, "You do now with me and Charlie. We need to get you laid sir."

I shook my head. "I'm fine with going to a movie. But I'm not finding a guy to sleep with"I said. He rolled his eyes.

I added, " Besides I have to grade papers all weekend". Not to mention pick up a shit ton of alcohol for Tuesday.

"Fine. I'll help"he said.

"Um.....no"I said. "Why not I'm smarter than you"he gave me a look.

"Cause it's my work. Besides half the class gets an F right away."I said. He shrugged.

"It'll be easy than"
"Why do you want to?"

"I'll be fun and we get to hang out."he drank some of his drink. "Can we please eat so I can get back to work?"I asked. "Ok. But I'm coming over Friday to help. And I will bring a ton of drinks."he winked. I nodded and smiled.

He smiled back and started to eat. I quickly did the same.