10

Wednesday
I was watching TV. When the doorbell went off. I got up and opened the door to see Jack. With a suitcase. "I know. I know. But she kicked me out"he said. I nodded and let him in.

"You know where to put it"I said. He nodded and walked upstairs. I grabbed my phone and dial Sam's number. "Hello"he answered. "Hey. Jacks here and he brought a suit case. His guardian kicked him out."I said. "Ok. Well I made a couple calls and found out that you can adopt him if you want and it is easy. Seeing as the guardian won't put up a fight in court. All you need to do, really is have the guardian sigh and than you."he explained.

"She already sighed it."I said. "Ok. If you really want to do this Dean, than sigh those papers. Bring them to me. And it might take a couple of days, but he'll be your kid"he said. I nodded. "Ok. Thanks Sammy. See ya later"I said.

"Bye"he hung up. I turned around and saw Jack just staring at me. "Who were you talking to?"he asked. "My brother. He's a lawyer."I told him. He smiled. "Don't get to happy. It's gonna take a while"I said.

He nodded. "So......your really gonna adopt me?"he asked. He looked liked he was about to cry.

I nodded. "What do I have to lose. Besides, you've always been family"I smirked. He ran up to me and hugged me. "Thank you. Thank you."he said. I nodded.

"You do realize you will change your name to Winchester. I can still have you as Jack whatever your middle name is, Kline Winchester."I said. He nodded. "It's perfect. Thank you Dean"he said.

"Yeah. Yeah. You have those papers?"I asked. He nodded and ran upstairs. I laughed and than there was a knock.

I opened it and saw the worlds biggest jerk. "Hey Balthazar"I said. He smirked. "Hello Dean. Where's Castiel?"he asked. "At his home."I shrugged. "Very funny."he walked passed me. "Excuse me. You need to leave"I pointed to the door. "CASTIEL. GET DOWN HERE NOW"he yelled.

Jack came running downstairs with the paper. "Dean who's that?"Jacks asked. "Who are you?"Balthazar asked. "None of your business. Jack go upstairs"I said. He nodded.

"Wait, is Castiel here?"He asked Jack. "No. Why would he?"Jack answered. "You got the kid doing it now. Dean where's my boyfriend?"he asked me. "Dude. I don't know. Check his house. I think he lives there"I said.

He started to look pissed. He grabbed Jacks arm. "Where is he?"Balthazar asked. "Dude let go of the kids arm."I said.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY BOYFRIEND?"he yelled. Jack looked scared. "I. Don't. Know"I said.

Jack was trying to get out of Balthazar's grip, Balthazar got annoyed by it and slapped him. I finally snapped and punched him to the ground. "Jack. Upstairs. Now"I said. He listened and ran upstairs.

I stood up and grabbed Balthazars leg and dragged him outside. "Never come back to my house. Ever again. Oh and Balthazar, I kissed your boyfriend" I slammed the door.

I took a deep breath, turned around and saw Jack. "I said go upstairs"I said. "Yeah. And now he's gone. Here's the paper"he handed it to me. I nodded. "I'll sigh it and leave it on the counter. Go to sleep. K"I said. He nodded and walked back upstairs.

I sighed the paper and smiled. "Guess I'm a dad"I whispered.