8 (new)

I was working on grading some papers when I heard some kids yell "FIGHT. FIGHT". I got up and ran towards the kids. I saw Jack and some kid fighting. "HEY"I yelled. They stopped.

"Everyone to class. Now"I said. Everyone but the two left. Another teacher grabbed the other kid as I grabbed Jack. "Take him to the office. I'm gonna talk to Jack real quick"I said. He nodded and took the other kid.

"What the hell?"I looked at Jack. He shrugged. "He was calling me names. And my friend to"he said. I nodded. "So you start punching him? Jack you can't do that. It's not right. Next time get me"I said.

He nodded. "Ok."

I patted his back. "Go to the office. Ok." He nodded and left.

I walked back to my classroom. And continued to work. After I was done I decided to do research on adopting. (I don't know what to do for adopting. So just pretend.)

After doing some research I decided to call Sam. "Hello?"he answered. "Hey Sammy. So your a lawyer"I started. "Yeah. I think so"he laughed. "Anyway. Do you know about adopting?"I asked. It was silent. "Why the hell are you asking me about adopting?"he asked.

"Cause a kid wants me to adopt him"I said. It was silent.

"Sam?"I asked. Still nothing. "Hello"I said again.

"Dean?"Gabe answered. "Where is Sam?"I asked. "I don't know. But his keys are gone so......what did you tell him?"he asked.

"That a kid wants me to adopt him"I said. He started to laugh. "Oh my god. Dude that's..........oh my god"he just kept laughing.

"You done?"I asked. "Nope."He said and continued to laugh.

"Ok. Now I'm done. Dude you and a kid. Jesus Christ"he chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Bye. Gabe"I hung up.

I shook my head and continued to do more research. Than the door opened and Sam closed it. "Talk"He said. I nodded.

"Yeah. Sure"I said.