I. Backstory

Sixteen-year-old Minatozaki Sana is starting her Junior year at a new school. She expected this school to be different, but to her disappointment, rumors had already spread all over the surrounding cities. Unfortunately, that included this one.

Last school year, She had planned to sing and dance to "Trouble Maker" with her then girlfriend, Son Seung-wan (aka Wendy.) Needless to say, after that performance loaded with PDA, their status was revealed and ridiculed. This caused a public and heartbreaking split for the two as well as her move to a new school. The move seemed pretty useless at this point but at least these new students don't know too much about her aside from the rumors they've heard. Maybe she could even get a new start.

She really was a pretty girl, despite her "flaw." She had newly blonde hair, big brown eyes, and an innocent smile. Her body was something to be jealous of, with her flat tummy and long legs. She was incredibly clumsy but was a total moodmaker and could brighten any room she entered. In fact, before she was out to the public, she was known as the cutest girl anyone had seen. She was incredibly popular as well as her closest friends, Hirai Momo, Kim Dahyun, and Yoo Jeongyeon. Momo had dark brown hair with bangs, and aegyo to make any guy fall in love. For example, she had an upperclassmen named Kim Heechul  head over heels for her and froze when she was around. She was known for her flexibility and incredible dancing ability, winning competitions since she was a child. Dahyun was just as beautiful as the others but her main appeal was her powerful sense of humor. She used her big personality to build her popularity with guys around her, (as friends of course.) She had many male friends such as Kim Taehyung, Lee Jooheon, and Park Chanyeol. Finally, Jeongyeon was a bit of a rebel with her bold choice of short hair since freshman year, but had a big heart and acted as the "mom" of the group. She made sure everyone was in line and was elected as the unofficial "leader" of their clique.

However, with the news of Sana's homosexuality spreading throughout the school, the grades' princess and student body president, Jihyo, got a hold of the information and made Sana's life a living hell. Jihyo was envied by many for her hourglass figure and sexy facial features. She had perfect grades and a family history to make any other feel less than.

Sana's gorgeous face and body were beat, her belongings were vandalized, and even worse, her friends pretended they never knew her. She was called "fag" and "dyke," and accused of wanting attention. Finally she decided it was time for a change and moved towns over, not knowing that her life was about to be turned upside down.