The Next Morning

Sana slowly let her eyes open as she woke up. She stretched and yawned as she let her eyes adjust to the light. Looking around she had a moment of panic after realizing that no, this was not where she wakes up every morning and yes, last night was one hundred percent real. She felt the bed dip slightly as Tzuyu sat up next to her, somehow managing to look stunning even with bedhead and smudged eyeliner.
"Morning beautiful." The taller said bring her hand up to brush Sana's hair out of the way. Sana felt her ears burn at the compliment and the thoughts of the night before.
"Oh crap. My parents." Sana said frantically feeling around for her phone which Tzuyu then picked up from her night stand.
"Don't worry about it. I answered your phone this morning and told them that I was a new friend and you had spent the night without realizing how late it'd gotten."
"Thank god. I can't imagine how worried they must've been. You're a life saver." Sana said pecking her on the cheek afterwards.
"I wouldn't thank me yet." Tzuyu said with a knowing smile on her face, opening her phone the the front facing camera and handing it to Sana.
"What do you- oh."
"Yeah." Tzuyu replies as Sana moved the phone around to study the few dark hickies littering her neck. "After a shower I have some concealer and powder that will cover it up... mostly anyway."
Sana sighed and put the phone down, laying back down in defeat. Though they both knew that she'd be lying if she didn't like it.
"Come on we have to get ready babe." Tzuyu said, tapping her on the shoulder before standing and motioning Sana to follow.
"Right. School." She paused. "School!" She said a lot more loudly realizing that they didn't have much time if they weren't already late.
They ended up taking a fast shower together and doing their best to disguise Sana's neck before heading out the door.
The moment they stepped into their art class that day they were met with knowing looks and giggles from their friends across the room. When they reached their table and sat down Chaeyoung was the first to speak.
"So~ how are the two lovebirds doing on this fine morning." She said teasingly while wiggling her eyebrows. She earned a flick on the forehead from Sana but ended up mumbling a quiet 'worth it' anyway.
The day went as expected. The new couple getting varying looks with the occasional cat call. It didn't bother them though because they were together and it's high school anyways. There's really no way out of it. One thing that came unexpected though was a text as they were all walking to Sana's house to hang out after school.
To: Sana
From: Momoring, Dubu, NoJam
Are you busy today? We miss you and want to talk if you'll let us.
She checked her phone and stopped in her tracks causing the other three girls to turn around.
"What's wrong love?" Tzuyu asked.
"It's just... my old friends texted me." She said with a sad tone to her voice, seeming anxious.
"What's so bad about that- ow." Chae asked before she was elbowed by Mina.
"Did something happen?" She asked, resting a hand on Sana's shoulder.
"It's nothing really, they just kind of abandoned me at my old school because of... you know."
They were all quiet until Sana spoke again a few moments later.
"They want to talk."
"Would it make you feel better if we were there? You don't have to at all if you don't want to but we can be with you for support if that'll help." Mina replied gently.
"Yeah." Sana said quietly before clearing her throat and speaking louder this time. "Yeah I'd like that a lot."