V. Fluttering Heart

(A/N Thank you to everyone who has read and voted so far! I really appreciate it and I am trying to post everyday and if not, every other day. Sorry this chapter is short but I will make the next one as good as possible:) )

The next day Sana walked into her art class with more concealer than usual and she hoped that no one would notice the bruising behind it and the slight limp that remained. Her friends waved her over from the back as they do everyday and she walked to them with a genuine smile. She was actually really glad to see them and to have things go back to normal as much as possible after the afternoon she had the day before.

"Hey sunshine!" Chaeyoung greeted.

"Morning girl." Mina smiled. Sana waved and took her seat across from them.

"Whats up guys? Anything new?" She asked the two while she set up her drawing supplies.

"Actually yes. We heard a rumor going around that the Principal Chou's daughter is joining our class soon and that's why Seulgi was moved to a different elective." Mina said in a hushed tone. Both were smiling as if something was in it for them.

"Okay, what's the big deal with this girl? I mean she's the principal's daughter but what makes you two so happy about it?" Sana asked and they just stared back as if she was a complete airhead. "What?"

"I get that you're new but how do you not know-" Chaeyoung was cut off by the professor getting the class's attention. Chae sighed and turned towards the front. Though when everybody looked in his direction everything went silent. Especially Sana whos heart started racing. It was her.

"Everybody, I expect you to welcome a student late to our class this year. Tzuyu, please introduce yourself to your classmates." Mr. Tuan announced. She switched spots with him and bowed to the class.

"Hello everyone. My name is Chou Tzuyu and I will be in your class from now on so please take care of me!" She cheerfully said and gave the class a smile that Sana swore almost killed her. However, when the rest were clapping she just now realized that the only empty seat was the one next to hers. She gulped.

"Very good Tzuyu. Please take a seat next to Ms. Minatozaki in the back. Sana please raise your hand for her." Sana timidly put her hand up and could feel her face become hot with the other girl's gaze now directed towards her. Tzuyu seemed to move in slow motion as she got closer to her seat. Sana's heart was beating faster and her friends just carried on a conversation among themselves as if they enjoyed her pain.

"Nice to see you again Sana. Although you really left me hanging last night."

Both Mina and Chaeyoung went quiet and Sana nervously laughed. This was going to be the longest hour of her life.