III. Meet MiChaeng

(Imagine Chae in signal era and Mina in TT era)

Sana walked into the class, scanning the tables for anyone who seemed like they would be welcoming, or at least not pay attention to her. Suddenly her focus was taken away from the teacher introducing her and onto something, or someone, else. Two girls in the back of the room started waving her towards them, the smaller one being more over exaggerated. Sana shyly walked to their seats and sat down, bowing and introducing herself.

"Hello, my name is sana and I-" before she could finished she was interrupted by the shorter girl. She had brown hair styled into a short bob with straight bangs. She had on jeans and a loose David Bowie tee. Sana thought she kind of resembled Simba from The Lion King.

"Hey Mina unnie, she's too cute! She looks like a squirrel, has anybody told you that before Sana? If I were them I would. Well I guess I just did but-" She was stopped by who Sana assumed was called Mina. Mina was dressed in a flowery blouse and a burnt orange pencil skirt, her hair a dark brown straight and shoulder length.

"Baby that's enough. She's new and you're going to scare her away." Mina sighed and turned her attention to Sana. "I'm sorry about her, you've probably already had enough of my girlfriend already." She took a breath before continuing. "Anyway, my name is Mina and this is my Chaeyoung-ie. You're the new girl right?" Sana was immediately grateful that somebody was finally treating her with kindness and respect.

"Yeah, I guess I am. I wasn't treated very ideally at my last school so please take care of me." Sana said with a nervous smile and her signature aegyo.

"Wah! Did you see that, that was so cute. I love her already!." Chaeyoung stated loudly, earning herself her first warning from the teacher that day. "Sorry Mr. Tuan!"

Sana laughed at the girl's adorable antics. They definitely seemed like girls that she could trust. After all, they had the same "flaw" as she did and seemed to be proud of it.

"Thank you for the compliments and for accepting me, Mina and Chaeyoung. It really means a lot to me." She said honestly, smiling brightly at the two.

"It's really nothing. We could see that you needed a friend and Chae was more than happy to quickly get to know you." Mina laughed. "Besides, it's nice to have another one of us around. You don't have to be shy around us." Both girls seemed to be genuine and welcoming and Sana hadn't been this happy in a long time. Suddenly they heard the bell ringing loud through the speaker.

"Well," Chaeyoung started while packing up her things, "We'll see you later. Oh and watch out for the Evil Queen around here while we dont have your back for the rest of the day. We know you had the misfortune of already meeting Nayeon, but just... be careful."

'Great.' Sana thought while they waved and walked out hand in hand. 'Just my luck. Only I would butt heads with the one person I should avoid in this damn place.'