2

I patiently waited for Chii to open the door. Honestly, I could have waited all day for him to stick the key into the door knob and turn it around a few times. I was so nervous I thought I would actually explode. No reason to be nervous, I'm just here to play some video games and do normal friend things. Chii unlocked the door and stepped inside.
  "Come on in," he said. I looked at him and nodded. I stepped into the modernised house. There was a kitchen, a living room, bathrooms bedrooms, all the normal attributes of a house I suppose. There was a stairwell leading upstairs to the bedrooms. "Follow me," Chii said as he climbed up the stairs.
  I nervously looked around. Where are Chii's parents? Chii still lives with his parents. Where are they? I broke down into my nervous sweat again. "Don't you, uh, live with your parents?" I ask, even though the answer is fairly obvious. "Yeah, but then just headed out with my sister." I wiped off the sweat accumulating on my forehead and upper lip. "Oh, where did they go?" Chii shrugged. "Probably one of my sister's gymnastics competition thing." My eyes widened. Chii has a sister?? "Oh, that's nice." Chii nodded and opened the door to his room.
  He sits on a beanbag chair in front of a flat-screen TV. He patted on the beanbag chair next to him, indicating that he wanted me to sit there. I walked over to the chair and sat down. Surprisingly comfortable. Chii turns on the TV and snatches some controllers off his desk. He hands me one and sits back down. The controller is soft and comfortable, suitable for hours of gaming. "What do you want to play?" He asks me. I shrug. "Anything, really." Chii nods and grabs a box full of CDs to put in the console. They were all mostly shooting games, like Call Of Duty.
  Chii imputed a disk into the console and we began playing. We played for hours and hours and honestly, I hate to admit it, but it was pretty fun. Of course I won against Chii because I'm obviously the superior one. I laughed at him every time I shot him in the face and he died. If only I could do that in real life. That is, unless there is no option to respawn.
  Chii's phone went off right in the middle of me totally wining against his lame ass. "Oh, OK. That's terrible. Alright. Bye." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Hannah lost the competition." I nodded, assuming Hannah was the name of his sister. "My parents are taking her to get ice cream to make her feel better." I nodded again. "They are going to get here soon." I shrugged. Did he not want his parents to know I was over or something? "Do you want me to lea-" "No! No, I will walk you home." Chii interrupted me. "O-okay?"
  I got up from the beanbag chair and Chii turned off the television and console. He put the controllers back from where he got them. "Let's go," he said in a hurried voice. I shrugged and followed him outside. We walked back to my apartment building in silence. He walked me all the way to my apartment door, though it wasn't necessary. OK maybe this is a bit much. I unlocked the door to my apartment. "Today was fun," Chii said before I closed the door on his fat pig face. "Its not like I enjoyed it or anything!" I yelled out. It really kills me inside to say that I enjoyed myself with this delinquent.
  He shrugged. "Uh, can I come in? For just a second." I raised an eyebrow but shrugged. If its Chii, it should be fine. He sat down on my teeny-weeny little couch and gestured to the spot next to him. I trotted over to him and sat down. I stared at him, waiting for him to say something. I found myself blushing after I noticed how beautiful I think his eyes are. I didn't want to inturupt the silence, fearing it would be awkward, but I did anyway. "So, wh-" Chii didn't let me finish my sentence. He kissed me the moment I started talking. He kissed me. WAIT A GOSH DARN SECOND. HE FREAKING KISSED ME?!!! WHAT KIND OF CLICHÉ IS THIS??
  My eyes stayed wide open as I tried to pull away and slap him. Unfortunately for me, he embraced me tightly and I couldn't escape. Is this pervert trying to rape me?!! He slipped his gross big hands under my shirt. I tried to scream but his fat lips were still on mine. He finally pulled away and looked at me. Now, he hovered over me as he kept me pinned to the couch. Without saying a word, he got up and left.
"What the actual-" I didn't finish my sentence. I sighed. God, why me of all people on this stupid earth? Why? WHY? I rested my head on my knees and hated my life. "God dammit Chii. What am I supposed to do now?" Suddenly, my phone vibrated, but I'm in no mood to read one of Ryu's stupid messages.
  I check my phone anyway, but it's not from Ryu. The text is from Chii. I swallowed my pride and opened the text message. Sorry. "SORRY?! THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY YOU HAIRY NASTY PIECE OF SHIT?" I yelled knowing no one would hear me. I kicked my legs out on the couch and threw my phone across the room. "Jeez, what does this even meen? Was he actually aiming to rape me or some thing?" Creep. Hmm. I wonder what would of happened if he didn't stop? I shook my head at the idea as I found myself blushing.
  I went to my room to go to sleep. I don't feel like confronting the world anymore today. Enough is enough. I closed eyes and drifted off to the never ending darkness called sleep.
    *     *     *
I woke up in the morning as my alarm went off. I rubbed my eyes and smashed the top of the clock. I suddenly shot up out of my bed and picked up my alarm clock. I smashed it onto the floor realizing I would have to confront Chii at school again today.
I stripped off my clothes and put on my uniform. Today is Thursday. I couldn't hate Thursdays more than I do now.
I went over to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast and my lunch. After I ate my not really nutritious breakfast, (considering it was a bar of chocolate) I took my bag and lunch and headed off to school. Even though I would much rather stay home, I would still have to confront Chii again eventually. When I finally got to school, I headed to my homeroom in the slowest possible manner. I stopped and stared out of windows, observed the cracks in the walls, and got a drink of water at each water fountain (even though the water tastes like chemicals).
When I finally got to homeroom, I saw Chii sitting in the corner with his fellow juvenile delinquent 'friends'. I tried my best I avoid eye contact. I headed to my desk as silently as I could and sat down. I took out my books as a girl I didn't recognize approached. She had long red hair that touched her perfectly shaped butt.