7

I felt people's eyes staring at me from the shadows. Who are they to judge? I sat back down in my seat and so did Ryu. Ryu's not that bad I suppose. The bell rung a few seconds after Ryu and I settled in our seats. Keirsten and Chii waked into the classroom a short time after. Probably too busy making out to get back on time. I eyed both of them as they sat in their seats like nothing happened.
I clenched my fists under my desk. Mini skirt wearing slut. I guess calling her a slut would actually be more of a compliment than an insult to her. To add on to that, I thought me and Keirsten were friends. Was she just trying to get to Chii the entire time?
Is that why she took me window shopping at the mall? No matter, she tried talking to me after class ended. I ignored her and walked pass Chii. I would have to confront Chii at home. I still deeply love Chii, even if he kissed a slut that happened to be a 'friend' of mine. In a twisted way, this almost made me love him even more. Don't think I'm some weirdo into shit like threesomes no please stop.
I got to my apartment and locked myself inside of the bathroom. I heard Chii open the door not long after. He walked to the bathroom ans rattled the doorknob. "If you have to take a piss, you're gonna have to wait. An eternity." Chii sighed. "I don't have to pee. I have to talk to you." "Talk to me? About what? The scrumptious kiss you shared with Keirsten?" "Actually, yeah."
I rolled my eyes. "Forget it. I don't need to hear how well Keirsten can kiss you with her tongue all French-style." I tried to sign annoyed so he would feel at least a little bad. Very bad.
"Listen, that kiss meant nothing to me." "Yeah OK," I scoffed. I wanted to believe him, so very much, but he was the one who pulled her back into a kiss after she pulled away. "Then why did you kiss her again?" "You were there for that long..." Chii sounded like he didn't want me to hear what he previously said. Mainly because he whispered it, but I got super human hearing, so no use in that. I got up and opened the door.
I peeked out and saw him standing there, looking at the floor all depressed and whatnot. Acting like the victim. "Yeah, I was." Chii looked me in the eyes. I gave him a sort of death stare. Ten, I couldn't help it. I burst out into tears in front of him. Its not the first time, so its not like I'm embarrassed or anything. He hugged me and I tried to pull away. Can't he see this is all his fault? I wanted to take a huge sledgehammer and smash him into the ground. But, I couldn't.
I was so confused with my emotions, I ended up kissing him instead. He kissed me back, possibly out of pity. He hugged me even tighter before he let go. He breathed heavily on my chest as he took off my shirt. I kissed him with all the passion that I had to offer. I took off his shirt and he ripped off the last of my uniform. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck. Chii broke away from our kiss and started pecking at my neck.
I gasped with pleasure. He gave me a smouldering look and I could feel the tension starting again. I felt my midsection get all warm and moist. I closed my legs, trying my best to shield myself. Chii looked at me and smirked. He took off the rest of his uniform and I saw his member grow stiff. I could feel my face flush with red. In a way, I knew what I wanted to do. I went over to him and took hold of his memeber. I started moving my hand up and down. I suddenly became agitated and went even faster, more furious. "Am I not good enough for you?!" I found myself yelling at him while moving my hand even faster. A moan escaped Chii's mouth. Chii grabbed my hand and threw it to the side. He tackled me and passionately kissed me. "You're all I need," he whispered in my ear. Part of me thought he said that because of the handjob I gave him. He looked me and in the eyes and continued to kiss me. Its the first time I've actually gone this far. I just sorta waited there, for hik to do something, while kissing him. I could feel myself getting more nervous by the second. Chii took his member and put it in me. At first, I got scared cause I  thought I would get pregnant. But as he sped up his thrusts, I only found myself becoming greedy. I wanted more. I moaned with pleasure as Chii's thrusts became more and more powerful. Finally, the climatic point found us both.
He pulled out and whispered inti my ear. "I love you, Mayana." I couldn't believe him more. But, there was one part of me, very deep inside me, that thought this was just so that I wouldn't think there was anything going on between Chii and Keirsten. I let out a sigh. Things would be awkward if I didn't say I love you back. And it's not like I don't mean it either. "I love you too, Chii," I whispered back at him.
*  *  *
I lay in bed with Chii. Moonlight from the night finds its way in through the curtains of the only window in the apartment. Chii has an arm around me the other sprawled out across the bedsheets. I curled up into a ball and quickly fell asleep.
When night turned to day, Chii woke me up for school, like always. "Time," he started. "TO WAKE UP!" he yelled. I jumped out of my bed ready to karate-kick his dick. I sighed. "Slimy weasel scum," I insulted. Chii crinkled his nose in disgust. "Ew." "My thoughts exactly." We walked to the kitchen and sat down to eat breakfast. A delicious serving of breakfast burritos.
After breakfast, I put on my uniform and grabbed my lunch. Chii and I headed out the door and maneuvered our way to schoday. We walked to homeroom together, like always.
Then, we parted ways, like always. Keirsten didn't show up at school that day. Ryu asked me what happened and I told her every single detail. "Omg Mayana! Way to go you're not a virgin anymore!" Ryu announced as if it was of everyone else's concern as well. I put a hand over Ryu's mouth when I saw Chii slowly turning is head over to us, an eyebrow raised. "I know, I know. But how did you know about the whole, you know, roof situation?" Ryu shrugged. "A lesbian's intuition, I suppose." "You're joking," I said. She shook her head but looked in another direction. Maybe she wasn't telling me for a reason. I decide to let go of the topic. "Anyways, aren't you a virgin Ryu?"
Ryu laughed hysterically. "Hell no. Haven't been since, like, seventh grade." My eyes widened. "Jesus Ryu." "I know." "No seriously. Get. Jesus." Ryu just kept laughing and she slapped her knee. "Good one." "But aren't you a lesbian? And virgins have never had sexual intercourse. You know? Penis, vagina." I made a circle with my fingers and stuck out my pointer finger.
Ryu nodded. "Yeah, I know. Gurl, I have only been a lesbian for like, a year now. I found out I was a lesbian when I got tired of dick," she said. "Or maybe that's because you probably fucked every guy in the damned grade," I whispered. "Huh?" "Nothing, nevermind." The bell rung for our first class. Ryu and I headed to our seats and we began the day.
*  *  *
At the end of the day, Chii and I walled home together. Instead of side by side like usual, hand in hand. It didn't feel different. Or smell different. Maybe it looked different.  But I didn't notice. "So, is this like official now?" I asked Chii. Chii laughed and looked down at me. "What do you think?" I shrugged. I guess that's a yes then.