Epilogue

3 years later...
I opened the door and was greeted with the fresh smell of cookies. "I'm back!" I yelled out to Chii. Chii popped out of the kitchen, sweat dripping from his forehead. "Thank god," he panted. He drgged me into the kitchen by the arm.
"I can't tell if this tastes good or not!" Chii started to panic. "Did you loose your taste buds or something?" "No! I don't know. Here try it!" Chii shoved a spoonful of disgusting into my mouth. I spit it out into the sink. "Ew! What the hell is that even supposed to be?!" Chii looked down at his palms and clenched his fists.
"It was supposed to be a new recipe for cupcake batter...." I sighed. "It needs less sugar. And more cinnamon." Chii looked up at me, but quickly looked back down to the floor and dragged himself toward a table filled with ingredients of all sorts.
"Well, I'm gonna go open the bakery," I left the kitchen and turned the closed sign so that it read open. I walked back to the kitchen to see if there was anything I could help Chii with. I heard footsteps of multiple people approaching and opening the door. Yes, its true. All the rumors you've heard of me and Chii's delicious bakery are true. Except, its even better than the rumors state.
Children, grandparents, moms and dads, people of all sorts storm into our bakery everyday, seeking something fresh and well worth their time.
And that's exactly what we give them.