Gjinka! The Drink

3/26/18

Request for Pleasenobodynoticeme
(Hope this is okay!)

"Metal Knight! Human nuisance!" King Dedede yelled, pounding on the door of Meta Knight's chambers.

You flopped onto the bed and groaned. "Shut up!" You mumbled into the blankets.

Meta Knight sighed in irritation as he opened the door. "Yes, sire?"

"I want you and the human to have dinner with us tonight!"

"No thanks." You said, turning your head to remove your mouth from being muffled by the blankets.

"Are you rejecting the King?" You heard Escargoon snap.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. Problem?" You growled as you shot the snail a harsh glare.

"We'll be down in a moment, your majesty." Meta Knight said, closing the door.

You looked down at the puffball with wide eyes. "Meta Knight!"

"Calm down, Miss (Y/N)." The knight stated calmly in his deep, Spanish accent.

"Don't tell me to calm down! You just accepted a meal with Dedede! He never invites anyone to eat with him!"

"While I do agree, I simply cannot disobey my master's orders." He jumped up onto the bed with you. "Don't worry. If it truly is a trap, you know I will protect you." He began to run his small, gloved hands through your soft locks of hair.

"Alright." You breathed out. "I trust you, Meta."

"Good." He finished smoothing out your hair and jumped off the bed. He opened the door, saying, "Come."

The two of you left the room and shut the door. You walked down the long, twisting corridors and arrived at Dedede's dining hall. To your surprise, Tiff and Tuff were there, along with their parents, and even Kirby! Kirby!?

"I don't like this." You whispered through your teeth to Meta Knight.

"I know. Just relax." The two of you took your seats at the table as the Waddle Dees began to bring out the food. Everyone ate happily, but only you, Meta Knight, and Tiff were extremely suspicious. Nonetheless, you slowly ate your food.

In the end, Kirby ended up inhaling the majority of your food, as well as Tiff's and Meta Knight's. "Um, Kirby." Kirby looked at Meta Knight with a smile. "May I have your drink?"

"Poyo!" Kirby smiled, passing him the glass.

"Thank you." Meta Knight quickly drank the entire glass.

"No!" Dedede and Escargoon shouted in sync.

Your eyes widened in fear as you shrieked, "What was in that drink?"

"None of your business, missy!" Escargoon snarled.

"Alright, everybody out!" Dedede yelled. Not particularly fond of being around him when he was enraged, everyone quickly dashed out of the dining hall and escaped into the hallways.

As you ran, there came a point where you turned a corner and crashed right into Meta Knight, who had been flying through the halls. The two of you collapsed to the floor as you both rubbed your heads.

"My dearest apologies, (Y/N)."

"It's fine, Meta Knight." You smiled with a laugh. "That was my fault!"

"No it wasn't, I assure you."

You rose to your feet at the same time as him and said, "Anyway, I should probably be heading out. I'm pretty tired and I fear I might face Dedede's wrath if he finds out that I'm still here."