ONE

*Aurelia*

I smiled taking James' hand as i got off the flight back from Italy for a consulting criminal and Psychopath he sure knew how to be romantic and kept good on his promise apart from on the plane his phone was switched off.

"Welcome back Mr and Mrs Moriarty" Seb smirked which i returned as i slipped into the car followed by James after Seb shut the car he got into the driver's seat and handed me a file before driving.

I looked through the file it was information and picture on what I missed with my brothers. Irene Adler was reported dead she also had been on numerous occasions in contact with my brother in fact both of them. he now had her prized possession.

"so new year what is she waiting for?" I asked closing the file.

"no idea Ma'am she's been on the down low for a while but it looks like she's planning something big" I hummed

"yes and if your advice is anything to go by that you gave her. She will play Sherlock like a fiddle and then use him to get what she wants sending you  then information that will make you pleased and not lose your money you've invested. Then finally you will sent a text to Mycroft telling him what you've found" i commented in one breath

"is it me or do you find it incredibly sexy when she works things out" Jay asked Seb who just smirked.

"if she's not found anything in a couple of weeks I'll...pay her a little visit." i smiled as my phone rang.

"by the way you find everything i do is sexy or beautiful." i answered the phone

"hello" i answered

"back from your honeymoon i hear" i rolled my eyes of course Mycroft.

"of course brother"

"didn't i tell you to keep your nose clean. Sherlock informed me that your new husband was a consulting criminal followed by the DVD"

"oh but i am being a good little girl you pay me to. you do not however pay me not to fall in love that is something you can't put a price on." i looked to Jay and make a kissy face

"don't play game little sister"

"listen Mycroft help me or don't help me it's really no longer  of my concern as of two weeks ago. as you saw i have the perfect man who makes me happy and take care of everything....literally" Jay chuckles beside me tracing his fingers up and down my leg.

"also tell dearest Sherlock to watch out for his live wire. she burns" i hang up we arrive back at the flat and head inside. i crash down onto the sofa and sigh

"its so good to be home " he look around the place and notice something different there was a big picture where there was once a empty wall. it was me and James' wedding a picture of the both of us.

"noticed your welcome home present them. i had Seb blow it up and put there. your one for sentiment and a small picture frame on your side of the bed just wouldn't be enough so..." i stood up and went to kiss him.

"have i told you how much i love you" i asked

"humm not since we landed"

"well all the better then because i can show you" i dragged him off to the bedroom