FIVE

I was looking over the newspaper and there was a article about the queen and her crown jewels which got me thinking.

"James" I asked while digging into my second tub of ice cream.

"Yes dear" he mumbled texting on his phone.

"If you could would you steal the crown jewels for me" he looked up.

"Of course my Queen" I grinned

"Are you going to kill my brother?" I questioned now fully turning to him.

"Maybe"

"I don't think you should. I think you should ruin his life like he did mine. Make him do what I wanted the day I found my ex cheating." I told him

"Which is..." he trailed off

"Kill myself. It was right at that second where I snapped. Those were one of the thoughts before I became who I am. If anything I would wish it up on him." he leant up and kissed me softly

"Your wish is my command" he whispered I grabbed the control and switched it to the CCTV of my brothers flat.

"I will burn you Sherlock Holmes."

------

It was a week after we had talked  I was now Four months pregnant. James came in with a big grin on his face.

"What's got you in such a happy mood" I questioned

"If you ever doubt I'm a genius I'm about to prove you wrong"  I raise my eyebrow.

"Name three of the most secure places in London."

"Tower of London, Bank of England and Pentiville Prison" I list

"Correct. and what if I said that I had a way to break into all three of them."

"I would say show me cause you look sexy when you show off." I smirk he brings my feet onto his lap and starts rubbing them.

"Press av 8" I picked up on the control and did as he said  on our laptops switched on and the three most secure places came up on the screens of the laptops and the TV.

"James you always outdo yourself" i turned back to him. "So what's your plan?"

"Get arrested then get off. I'll need your computer skills with that my little hacker. When it comes to the trial you will threaten the jury right here from one room. I will be seen as not guilty then the real fun begins"

"Tell me that part later." i gasped and looked down at my stomach.

"What is it"

"I think" there it was again i quickly grabbed his hand as they baby kicked again.

"Hello Cameron" he mumbled

"Cameron?" i questioned he looked up sheepishly

"yeah i thought it would suit him or her"

"well i was thinking Jordon" I shrug

"why not both Cameron Jordon Moriarty CJ for short" I smiled

"I love it" there was another kick i laughed "looks like CJ likes it too"  i put my tub down and decided to cuddle with Jay. the peacefulness before the storm.