FOUR

A bump was taking a personal place in our lives as I watched and helped Jay with his plan. He was now back to wanting to play with Sherlock and keep good on his promise of burning him. But me not having the update ins and outs of my brother though it wouldn't be much seen as he never changed. James saw fit to walk into the arms of my brother.

!"£$%^&*()_+Flashback+_)(*&^%$£"!!!!

"Lia I will be going away for a few weeks I need you to take care and keep a eye on my investments " I looked up from my  baby book. He was now facing me.

"Why?" I questioned

"I'm going to get your dear older brother to spill on the other.  Then after a few  weeks you demand to have me back. Simple" he stated

"Okay but you owe me several buckets of cookie dough ice cream." I went back to my book and he kissed my head.

"Seb will be here to keep an eye on you make sure you don't overdo things."

"I'll be fine Jay I'm pregnant not dying." I sigh.

"I know...bye"

!"£$%^&*()_+end+_)(*&^%$£"!

It had now been four weeks, being almost 4 months pregnant. Seb was waiting outside and opened the door and I slipped in and I rang Mycroft.

"Hello Aurelia" he answered

"Mycroft word has gotten round to me that you have my husband in your...care. release him." I demanded

"Why should I he's talking" i chuckled

"Because dear brother before the late Irene Adler died I copied some information one of your...bosses? has been a very naughty girl" I smirked, I heard him clear his throat.

"It's would ruin you wouldn't it? if this information got out."

"He will be out within a couple of hours

"marvellous send me the address and i will pick him up Caio" I ended the phone call. I was then texted an address and told Seb and he put his foot down. We pulled up outside and waited I rolled down my window as I saw a proud figure walking towards us.

"Seb" i grinned he got out and opened the door. Jay smiled at me before going round to the other side and getting in.

"Thank you so much dear brother" I called as Seb drove off I turned and grinned.

"Get what you wanted" I asked

"Much more." we arrived back home a couple of hours later he showered and shaved as I waited for him in on the bed. When he came out he looked beyond sexy.

"You know after you sort my brother out. I think we should take some time away. Raising a little you or me isn't gonna be easy."

"Humm maybe but not after I've made the ordinary people think I'm Mr Sex"  I hummed

"I was thinking earlier before I came to get you is that if we had a girl she would have your childish personality and be deadly like me. She will take no shit. and if it was a boy he would be devious like me and create chaos like you" I dreamed blissfully

"If it's a boy they would obviously look like me and if it was a girl she would have your beauty" he leaned over and kissed me.