EIGHT

Back in court I sat next to John for the simple pleasure of making him uncomfortable.

"What's the matter John, cat got your tongue" i whispered he cleared his throat

"No infact I'm going to enjoy seeing your face fall when he is sent down for good." I sigh

"oh John. James is Mr Sex of course they will find him not guilty" the court began

"Mr Crayhill can we have your first witness"

"Your honour we are not going to call any witnesses" i turn and smile at John.

"I don't follow you've entered a plea of not guilty"

"Never the less my client is offering no evidence the defence rests" Martin sat down. Jay turned to us pulling a face then smirking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury James Moriarty stands accused of multiple counts of burglary . crimes if which he is found guilty will elicit a very long custodial sentence in which his legal team has chosen not to support whatsoever. i have found myself in a unusual position to offer a charge whole heartedly. you must find him guilty. we will now break for your decision" we all piled out.

"there is no way he's going to get away with this" John mumbled. six minutes later i stood waiting for the verdict. ready to leave at a moment's notice.

"have you reached a verdict you all agree" the Forman stood up.

"yes we have... we find the defendant James Moriarty...not guilty" I smiled and left. Waiting in the car James came out and got into the car just as he was being hounded.

"Hello sexy" I kissed him and he returned it we broke apart. "God I've missed that" I sat back in my seat. and Seb handed me a file. i took it.

"meet Richard Brook struggling actor who has his own tv show" i handed it James who opened it. "the woman is Kitty Riley met her yesterday she is a struggling journalist wanting a big story she will be very useful to you"

"you sexy are a genius" i smiled

"why d'ya think you married me. Anyway while you've been playing possum I've been moving house. I am still your wife Lia Brook you can make the back story and I'll go along with you" we arrived at 221B and stepped out.

James worked on the door and opened it we walked in and i closed the door behind me

we walked up the steps stopping once when Sherlock violin stopped when we continued he pushed open the door.

"some people would just knock. but then again you're not most people. kettles just boiled"  Sherlock commented and we entered the living room. i picked up a apple

"Johann Sebastian would be appalled" James commented

"may we" i ask

"of course" he gestured to johns seat but i went and sat in his James handed me a pocket knife and i began to carve the apple.

"you know he was on his death bed Bach he heard his son playing one of his pieces he stopped before the end.

"he got up from his deathbed and ran straight to the piano to finish it"

"Couldn't cope with a unfinished Melody "

"neither can you that's why you're here"

"come on just admit it your pleased" Sherlock poured out the tea and he gave us one each

"with the verdict?" he wondered

"with me. back on the streets every fairytale needs a good old fashioned villain" i sip my tea as the two talk.

"you need me because we're alike you and I"

"You sure you're not just following the orders of my little sister?" i chuckled "after all you are wrapped around her little finger" he sits down

"what can i say she's an addiction. However you're boring, your on the side of the angels"

"you got to the jury of course" i rolled my eyes

"we can get into the tower of London you think 12 hotel rooms is a challenge" James stated

"of course cable network"

"every room has a personalised tv and everyone has a pressure point easy peasy" i smirk in reply

"ah. so how you going to do it? burn me"

"well that's the problem the final problem. have you figured out what it is yet i did tell you but were you listening" Jay taunted i handed him the empty cup and he put it on the side.

"How hard is having to say I don't know" I wondered because he still hadn't figured the cheater case i had gone dormant over the past months with me being pregnant. he put his tea down

"i don't know"

"cleaver very cleaver awfully cleaver" James imitated a British accent "speaking of cleaver have you told your friends yet?"

"told them what?" Sherlock questioned

"broke into all those places and never to anything " James wondered

"no"

"but you understand"

"of course"

"go on then"

"what you want me to tell you what you already know?"

"no i want you to prove that you know it"

"you didn't take anything because you don't need to"

"go"

"you'll never need to take anything again"

"good because"

"because nothing, nothing could match anything that could get you into the tower of London, Bank of England and Pentiville prison. the key that can get you into all three"

"i can open any door anywhere with a few simple lines of computer code. there's no such thing as private bank account anymore they belong to us there is no such thing a secrecy we own secrecy. nuclear codes i could blow them up in alphabetical order. the man in the locked room the man with the key is King and honey you should see me in a crown" it was like something in Sherlock switched on.

"you were advertising all the way through the trial"

"you were helping" i smiled

"big client list, rouge governments, intelligence communities, terror cells they all want me suddenly I'm Mr Sex" Jay grinned

"you don't need money you could break into any bank"

"true i just love watching them all competing ' Daddy loves me the best aren't ordinary people adorable. you should know you have John. Maybe we should have a live in one" he looked down at me

"what is it all for?" James leaned forward.

"i want to solve the problem the final problem. its going to start very soon Sherlock the fall" i imitated falling

"but don't be scared because falling is just like flying except there is a more permanent destination" i imitate crashing. Sherlock stood up and we followed me now finished with the apple.

"i don't like riddles" i glared at him

"learn to. because i owe you a fall Sherlock. I.O.U" James took my hand and we left