SIX

It was the day of the biggest break in of all history three of London's most secure places will be no match. I watched the CCTV of the tower. James was outside looking like a regular tourist he looked up to the camera and I got a text.

hello sexy

I smirked and replied hello back. He then walked inside and I switched the cameras to see him standing in like a ordinary person he walked through then walked back taking out his phone then walking though again and carrying on. Now in the jewels chamber he put in his head phones and played his music. I watched as he acted like a go lifting his arms up.

He then looked back at his phone and I presumed sent the first message. Everyone was rushed out and he just stood there as a guard asked him to leave but he put him down. After taken his cap off he smoothed down his hair and got to work most likely setting of the alarms for the Bank of England. Getting his pen out he wrote GET SHERLOCK with a smiley face in the 'o' and then the last was Pentiville Prison. I smirked I love how he showed off .

Taking off his jacket he threw it to the floor then took out his gum and attached it to the glass and then a diamond before dancing his way to the fire extinguisher and grabbing it taking it to back and smashing the glass he smirked before taking the jewels and sitting down I froze the picture and took a picture he looked hot. I continued to watch as the police came in and arrested him. I texted my brother.

Go and Play

Tower Hill

Aurelia Moriarty xx

I laughed When Seb came in he looked at the image of James being put in a police car. I took my phone out and called his solicitor. I then went to get dressed and did my hair.

"Seb take me to the police station"

"yes Mrs Moriarty" we left the apartment and he opened the door before shutting it while i was inside and belted up before we drove to where they would be taking my husband.

"Sebastian i need everyone to clear anything incriminating out of the flat make it seem dull and ordinary" i wrote down a address "then take it here. You won't have much time so i mean everyone. they will want to search the place when i tell them who i am. remember..." i trailed off

"Boring and ordinary. yes Mrs Moriarty"

When we arrive i saw my brother. he saw the car pull up and Seb keeping his face obscured opened the door and held out his hand. I took it and was helped out. Sparing a glance for my brother i walked into Scotland yard

Martin the solicitor was waiting and i shook his hand. DI Lestrade came out

"Miss Holmes what are you doing here"

"Actually it's Mrs Moriarty. I believe you have my husband in your custody." his posture stiffened

"Well then Mrs Moriarty i will have to search your house for anything incrementing." I pulled out a card and key and handed it to him.

"I can assure you Inspector you'll find nothing that will help you but please go ahead" he took the card and gave it to the annoying officer which I met last time.

10 minutes I sent to Kelly who was taking charge which I expected after he called her in the car. I then waited for Martin to talk with James before I was let in. He sat there with a small smirk on his face as I sat down.

"I came here as soon as i could"

"You did everything right" he sighed "You know you won't see me for a while" I nodded

"Yes. My brother is outside and the police are searching our flat"

"They won't find anything" the door opened and Lestrade came in.

"Times up" I stood to leave James brought my hands to his lips

"See you soon" I smirked and left.