NINE

We sat in the car on our way bag to our flat

"So this Kitty Riley she could be useful. Darling how do you feel playing the ordinary wife" he smirked i leaned my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. i was woken up by James when we reached our flat. I got out and went inside.

"Lia go get some sleep you've had enough excitement" I nodded and went to dress for bed before falling asleep. When I woke up I toddled into the front room and Where James was already dressed but instead of his usual Westwood we was in slacks and a v neck with high tops.

"why so normal" I mumbled as i went to look in the fridge  and grabbed some butter and bacon them made a sandwich"

"I'm meeting up with Kitty I sent her the files you made to her and she's eager to meet I've already sent out a message to nearly all my contacts. last one to Sherlock is a sissy they think he has the code." i nod and take out some orange juice.

"you okay love?"

"of course I'm not okay I'm the size of a whale, I'm cranky all the time, I eat like there is no tomorrow and I'm sick and tired of living here" I shout he looks at me shocked

"Sorry it's just. It's all well and playing with my brothers but I just want to go back to being on honey moon with you. Not a care in the world just the two of us you know." I sighed at sat down James came and sat next to me.

"Let me make you a deal okay. Look at me" i did he held my chin.

"Once your brother is done once we've finished him for good we will leave. Together far away and you will have our CJ and we will raise him will be this ordinary family" i laugh

"we'll never be ordinary"

"okay sophisticated tame psychopaths" I sigh

"James I'm not cut out for this game it not easy anymore carry around CJ and be the sexy devious Mrs Moriarty." he leans his head against mine.

"okay then well until CJ  comes how about you be the criminal's consultant, consultant. Do all the behind the scenes work right from the comfort of the sofa minimal stress and legwork. like the old days let me repeatedly show off to you" he whispered

"I'd like that" he grins

"Good, then I will see you in half an hour in the mean time you can be plotting my devious minx" he kisses my lips and leaves I have my sandwich and being the continue with my brothers down fall. Over the next two months I gave James idea to use and how to wrap one truth within a lie and support it all. I had also gone to a couple of meeting with James to see Kitty and tell my stories of how I hadn't married James Moriarty but Richard Brook.

James played the paranoid actor who then stayed with Kitty and took me with him. the final pieces were in place all i had to do was watch. I saw when Sherlock was arrested and knew that it wouldn't be long before he came looking for Kitty so i waited in the car while James went in. He crashed onto a bin 5 minutes later and got into the car and we left.

"not long now Lia a few more days and we can leave. set up somewhere new" he kissed me and i leaned back in the seat we moved into a hotel not far from St Barts. We had began moving all of our stuff out and shipped abroad Kelly and Alex would fly over and set everything up for our arrival.

not long now Lia