12

Lance walked into the control room and sighed. His team mates were treating him like glass. Of course, it was a little bit better, now that he knew his team mates cared for him. But did they really? Or were they just guilty. Lance shook his head to rid himself of those ideas. Of course his team mates cared for him. 

He sat down by the window and looked out into space (Pun intended). He heard footsteps approaching and turned his head to see Keith enter. Lance smiled at Keith and motioned for him to sit down. 

"How are you feeling?" Keith asked. Lance grinned.

"Much better," Lance laughed and marveled at the sound. It felt good to be happy. He hasn't felt this good in a while. "I'm really glad we got those pills before I did something else."

"Me too," Keith said, fighting a blush at the sight of the Cuban boy in front of him. "And hey, if you want, we could go to the space mall. You can pick up some pretty rocking space babes?" Keith cringed at the words that left his mouth. He could not believe he actually said that.

And neither could Lance. Lance stared at Keith for a solid minute before he burst out laughing. "Oh my god that was the funniest thing I've ever seen," Lance wiped a fake tear away from his eye. "Sure thing dude, maybe we can find a cute guy for you to bring back."

"Yeah, maybe..." Keith said distantly. He blushed when he processed Lance's words and snapped back to look at Lance's bemused expression. "I mean...I...well...shit."

"Chillax dude, it's fine," Lance said. "I'd be pretty awful if I didn't accept you since I'm bi." 

"You're bi?"

"Yep!" Lance said proudly. "Fifty fifty all the way!"

Keith blushed deeper. He may or not (but totally does) have a huge crush of Lance since the garrison. But of course, Keith didn't do anything about it because he thought Lance was straighter than a board. 

"Keith? You still alive?" Lance called. Keith was brought back into reality. 

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm still here," Keith said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "So you're bi? Wow. Did not expect that..."

"How come?" Lance asked.

"Well, I've never seen you flirt with a boy. Ever." Keith argued.

"Well, maybe I was saving them for a certain mullet-head." Lance said shamelessly. Keith's face turned the color of his lion as he awkwardly his his face in his jacket.

"You can't just say stuff like that!" Keith said from the safety of his jacket.

"And why not?" Lance pouted. "You're so cute when you're flustered."

Keith smirked. Two can play at that game. "Yeah well you're cute all the time." Keith said confidently, leaving his jacket to see Lance's reaction. Lance's face turned deep scarlet as he stumbled around trying to find a come back. Kieth smiled devilishly. "What you can dish it out but you can't take it?" 

That seemed to snap Lance out of his thoughts. "I can take a lot of things, mullet," Lance said, raising his eyebrows suggestively. 

"Then why don't you?" Keith challenged. 

"Maybe I will," Lance shot back. 

"Then do it."

"Fine!" Lance said before crushing his lips against Keith's. Keith was frozen in shock for a second before he started to kiss back. They stayed that way for a while, until they heard a clicking sound in front of them. They jumped apart and saw one gremlin smiling evilly holding a camera. 

"Oh don't stop on account of me," she said, pushing up her glasses. 

"You  better delete that photo, Pidgeon," Lance hissed. 

"Hmmmm, nope," Pidge said, popping her mouth on the P

Lance looked at Keith for a second. Keith nodded, knowing exactly what Lance was getting at. "GET HER!" Lance yelled. Keith and Lance jumped up and raced after Pidge who had started to run. Keith caught up to her in a second and had pinned her down. Lance came and tickled her until she was begging for mercy. 

Lance took her phone and deleted the photo. 

Pidge glared at them. "You guys are the worst."

"That is accurate, Pidgey," Lance smirked. "You cannot triumph over the best space gay duo this side of the universe!" Lance declared. Keith snickered. 

"Yeah, yeah," Pidge rolled her eyes, fighting a grin. "Get out of here before you start forcing me to watch the Notebook and paint the castle rainbow." 

"Rude." Lance stuck his tongue out at her. "And for your information, the Notebook is an incredible movie." 

"Whatever."

Pidge left, grumbling about revenge. Lance turned back to look at Keith who was wearing a really sexy smirk. "Keith and Lance. The best space gay duo this side of the universe. Has a nice ring to it."

"It really does."

"Now," Keith walked to Lance and pulled him down so he could reach Lance's lips. "Where were we?"

"Right about here." Lance said before pressing his lips against Keith's. 

Maybe there was hope for him after all.

Hey guys! I decided to give you a fluffy ending! There is only one more chapter left, the epilogue. Thanks to every one for reading my story it's been very fun. If any of you have any suggestions for future stories don't hesitate to tell me. Thanks for reading!