3. The Beauty And The Beast

"Kyou de sayonara, mune ga kurushii, tegami kaite ii darou
seishun basu gaido kimi wa mabushii kinen ni shashin totte ii kai"

Aphrodi heard his phone ringing for who knows how many times already. He raised his head from the magazine he was reading and finally took a look at the caller. It was no one other than the indigo-haired, amber-eyed Okazaki Aiko.

"Yes?" he answered the phone with bored tone. There was a silence on the other side of the phone and the blonde boy knew exactly what it meant. He sighed and took the phone away from his ear, because he knew what she was up to and there's no way he wanted to become deaf.

"WHY IN THE WOLRD YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING!? I CALLED YOU LIKE THREE TIMES ALREADY!" he heard the girl on the other side of the phone shouting. Even though the phone wasn't next to his ear, Aphrodi still heard the angry girl clearly. He took a look at his missed calls and was surprised about their numbers. It was more than six times more than she had told.

"Actually, you called me twenty times." the red-eyed boy corrected her. The was once again a silence and he somehow knew that the girl was stunned.

"Oh sorry." she apologized.

"So, what do you want?" Aphrodi questioned, because he knew that she wouldn't call him just to ask - "how was he?"

"Oh right!" the girl answered as if she had remembered something and continued, "We with Yuki-chii need your help. So, could you please come to our house in, maybe an hour?" he heard the girl asking.

"Okay. But why do you need my help?" Aphrodi asked as he started to browse the magazine again. Why did they need EXACTLY him? There were plenty of other guys could lend a helping hand.

"That's because you're the only boy who has won THAT contest." Aiko smirked as she entered her house.

"THAT?" Aphrodi was little confused, but suddenly remembered the contest that he had won about a year ago.

"OH. Right, that contest." He realized and smirked. But that still didn't explain their need for him.

"So, we want to a certain teal-eyed boy you know too well, to enter there. And to make him look and act like a girl as much as possible, we need your help." he heard the girl explaining while she took off her shoes and entered her room.

"Okay. But why HIM?" Aphrodi wanted to know. Why enter Suzuno into something like a dress contest?

"You know that we've been trying to get those two together. I mean Fuu-kun and Haruya." Aiko asked as she closed the door behind her.

"Yes." Aphrodi nodded as a smirk escaped from his lips.

"We now know exactly how they feel about each other, and I want it to be today, on the festival, when they finally will confess to each other and start dating." Aiko explained happily and Aphrodi could hear the girl jumping from joy. The blond-haired teen sighed, why he had to be part in this stupid plan of those wicked minded sisters?

"So, what's the plan?"

"Thought you never ask," Aiko smirked as she sat on her bed and started to explain all the details of the plan they had created with her little sister. Aphrodi listened the indigo-haired girl carefully and made some comments to her if needed. Now that they wanted him to part of their stupid plan, he wanted her to hear out his opinion of how they should do the things, if he didn't like the way they wanted to do it.

"What do you think?" Aiko asked after she had explained their whole plan to the blonde.

"Fine with me. So, I'll be there in an hour?" Aphrodi asked from the indigo-haired girl.