4. The Misconceived Feelings

"Are you really okay with this?" Nagumo asked as he was about to enter the school building, wearing the clothes Aiko had brought for him. The indigo-haired girl, who was walking before him, stopped and turned around to see her childhood friend. Her amber-colored eyes shined in excitement.

"With what?" she asked, after what she took the strawberry flavored lollipop out of her mouth, and glanced at him. Nagumo glared angrily at her; Why was she a total airhead and didn't get what he had meant?

"WITH THIS!?" The red-haired boy was wearing iro mon-tsuki, which contained slate gray-colored hakama, rosewood-colored haori and crimson colored mon-tsuki. Nagumo knew very well that the parts of he's costume couldn't be cheap, who knows just how many yens it had costed. How in the world could he ever repay it to her? Not to mention, where did she have the money to buy it, after all it was a wedding kimono.

Aiko glanced at him with silent face, "Ah... Sure it's okay I mean we do have money for it. Moreover, today you have to look perfect! No don't worry. It's my pay." she smacked the red-haired boys back and laughed as if it was nothing.

Nagumo looked at her. He had known her since childhood but it was the first time she was acting like this. And what with the "you have to look perfect?"

As Nagumo was still wondering about the girl's words, they entered the building and went to where the 2-B was having their maid café. When they arrived there, they noticed that there were many people before the café. It was hard to see before oneself and lots of students were wandering around. When after many, many minutes they entered the café, they finally got the reason for such popularity.

The indigo-haired girl who was wearing miko costume burst into laughter when she saw all the boys wearing maid costumes while girls had butler costumes on. "I can't believe this! AWESOME!" she yelled and the boys blushed hard. All of them turned to her with not so pleasant eyes. Though that was only for the boys, the girls didn't seem to have any problems with it.

Sakuma and Kazemaru glared at Aiko with murderous faces while Midorikawa hid behind a curtain. "DON'T LOOK! It's not like we wanted to wear these, it was the girls IDEA!" he shouted with his face all red from embarrassment. Aiko only smiled and then Aki came from behind the curtain. She was wearing butler costume and didn't seem to mind it much. But to tell the truth, she wasn't used wearing pants.

"Now now Midorikawa-kun, it's only for today, please don't mind it too much." she smiled but it depressed the green-haired boy even more and tears were forming into the corners of his eyes.

Aki sweat dropped and sighed. It sure would be really fun to try on the maid costume sometime, she thought.

"You're right, it's only for today." said a male voice, and Aiko and Nagumo turned towards the voice. They were surprised to see who was before them. Aphrodi, who was supposed to be at the twins' house, was standing before them. Aiko's veins started to pop when he came closer to them and bowed lightly.

Wow, now he was acting rather polite.

"What you like to order, my lady." Aphrodi asked. His costume was little different from the usual ones, since he had wings on it. Aiko squeezed her fist and an eerie aura appeared behind her. Nagumo backed off a little; he didn't want to get hurt. The eerie aura around her meant a bomb was about to explode and anything that was too close to her would be in danger.

"I WOULD REALLY LIKE IF YOU WOULD RETURN TO MY HOUSE!" she said her eyes flaming, and Aphrodi smiled at her. He knew the girl too well, so he listened to her orders carefully.

"As you wish, my lady." the blond boy bowed and left the café. Aiko smiled happily and then turned to everyone as if nothing had happened.

Kazemaru helped them to a table and served them. When Aiko and Nagumo had finished and were about to leave the place, they suddenly heard a loud shout followed by screams. Was there something going on or what? Everyone turned to glance towards the door as if waiting for someone to rush in.