Chapter 1:The Mask Is Slowly Falling Apart

So I'm bored so I'm going to start writing this chapter. Hope you enjoy.
Also don't play the song yet please play the song when I tell you to.
————————————————
Ignored

Betrayed

Useless

Emotionless

7th wheel

That's what I feel. Everyone ignores me, why because I flirt with everyone I meet, I'm weak, I don't listen to anyone or pay attention.

They're wrong.

I train every night. You might be wondering doesn't Keith train at night, yeah he does but he gets done at 1 am. When he leaves I go and train.

And I can't show my true power because I'll ruin my mask that I work on for years.

Lance's PoV
It's 8am and right now everyones going to the table to get there breakfast but Hunk doesn't make enough for me so I head to the kitchen and make my own breakfast.

I found some aliens eggs and I knew that they were edible because I read a book about alien culture. Anyways, I found some alien flour and made some homemade bread.

While I was cooking my eggs and the bread just got done rising in the alien oven. (Idk what there called in The Castle so we're going with that.
I also know they have goo, Hunk makes everyone goo because he doesn't really look around for anything else)

I got a plate out and put the eggs on the plate along with the toast. I walked out the kitchen with my plate and a glass of water.

No one even noticed I was there until I pulled out the chair because it started to creak. Everyone now was staring at me and I put on the biggest fake smile.

"Good morning everyone." I said and they looked away to go back to eating.

I plopped on the sit and started to eat my toast and of course everyone looked at me again wondering where the crunching is cause goo doesn't crunch it's slimy.

"How did you get toast and eggs" Keith said confused.

"I made them. There's some more bread in the kitchen if you wants some," I said to them while smiling.

Everyone got up except Allura and Coran.

When everyone came back they also had some toast but no eggs cause I only made them for me.

"How did you make this, this is even better then my homemade bread." Hunk said while biting into the toast.

"Well I found some flour and yeast then I added some water. It started to rise in the oven. Then I let it cool while I was making my eggs and then I put it back into the oven and waited until it was a golden color. I also made some homemade butter so that's another reason it was good." I explained how I made the bread.

Everyone was staring at me shocked at how I know how to cook.

"What" I said playing dumb.

"You actually sounded smart for once." Kieth said and then I started to smirk evilly.

"Look underneath, the underneath." And with that, I left everyone confused at what I meant. (Anyone get that reference.)

Time skip: The Next Day

Still Lance's PoV
We just got done with training and Shiro was congratulating everyone then he stopped at me. He stared at me for a moment then walked away with everyone else.

I just sighed and went to my room. When I was walking to my room. I walked past the living room and everyone was there laughing, making happy memories, while I was standing there painfully watching them.

When I made it to my room I grabbed my guitar and started to play a song that I wrote. I also grabbed a recorder and started to record it.
(Drag me down by one direction cover by Shawn Mendes)(You can play the song now)

"Hey____if you found this, you probably read the letter I wrote you. Anyways, I know that you wouldn't be able to sleep so I recorded my self singing. So here it is."

I got a fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
You've never seen it look so easy
I got a river for a soul
And baby you're a boat
Baby, your my only reason

If I didn't have you, there would be nothing left
The shell of a man that could never be his best
If I didn't have you l, I'd never see the sun
Your taught me how to be someone, Yeah

All my life
You stood by me
When no else was ever behind me
All these lights they can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down (Repeated)

"That is the song that I wrote for you____. I hope you enjoyed."

I shut down the recorder and put the recorder with the others. I then put his name on the recorder with the other recorders I had for him.

I had them for everyone. I had letter for Kieth, Pidge, Hunk, Shiro, hell even Coran and Allura.

I gave them each a song and a letter but some has more then others.

I then started to fall alseep not knowing that someone was watching some of it.

Keith's PoV
Everyone was in the living room but something didn't feel right so I started to look around and noticed that Lance wasn't here.

"Hey I'm going to go to bed." I said and everyone said good night.

I started to walk to my room then I heard Lance's voice through his door and because I'm really nice. I decided to stay and eavesdrop.

"Hey ____, if you found this, you probably read my letter. I know that you wouldn't be able to sleep so I recorded my self singing. So here it is." Then I heard the first  verse of his song before leaving.

I was so shocked that I didn't even see the other walking past me.

When I got to my room. I fell on my bed and let the darkness take over. While I had one thing in mind.

'Why are you thinking that your going to go missing or dying, Lance'

————————————————-
Words 1069

I hope you enjoyed this.
Who do you think Lance was singing for.
Why do you think that Lance think he's going to go missing or dying.
Until next time I hope yo I had a great day/night

TBC