Chapter 8: Damn Galras

Do you guys even like this story, like I'm gonna finish the story, I'm just wondering.
Ok for the first part it's gonna get a little confusing and I'm gonna switch between Lances and Keith's PoV, it's also gonna be like a dairy thing.
Also idk if I've mention this or not but Zarkon is still alive and Lotor isn't alive.
Song: Soldiers by Otherwise
(play when the battle happens)
———————————————
"Hi"-speaking
'Hi'-thoughts and Lance's telepathy
'Hi'-Blue telepathy
"Hi"-Blue or other animals talking
Hi-Flashback Or singing
Hi-PoV or Authors note
———————————————
Lance's PoV
Dear diary,
It's been a month and two weeks since I've been gone and I miss my old life. Like don't get me wrong I love that I got my parents and my memories back but I miss seeing my mullet and his hermoso face. (beautiful) I just miss him so much.
Love,
Lance

Keith's PoV
Dear Dairy,
It's been exactly 42 days, 3 hours, 4 minutes and 53 seconds without Lance, my light. He always somehow made me smile even when I was in my deepest of lows but he's not here. I miss him so much, I just want to hug and kiss him. I've been spending most of my time in Lance's room, the training room, and with Red. I've gotten real close with Red since Lance has been gone. God I just miss him so much.
Love, Keith

Lance's PoV
Dear Dairy,
Well, it's been 6 months since I've crash landed and I met my parents. Meeting Harper and Tina. Also my adoptive sister Skylar. I perform every Friday trying to keep my mind off of everything. For a second, it works but then it comes rushing back when I get off the stage. I miss Keith more and more everyday. Of course I miss the others mostly Hunk, Pidge, and Coran. Because they were always there for me except when they started to ignore me except Coran. Well anyways I have to go. But no matter what I will see you again, I will survive for him.
Love, Lance

Keith's PoV
It's been six treacherous months without Lance. God I miss him so much and every second I have time off, I've been looking everywhere trying to find him. I hope he's safe and not hurt. Oh god please don't die. I haven't even told him I loved him yet. Please Lance, survive for me and I will do the same.
Love,
Keith

Lance's PoV
It's finally been a year since that day. The day where I met Skylar, my adoptive sister. It been a year since I've gone missing, It's been a year since I seen his face. I miss him so much. Please find me soon, I don't know if I can go much longer and not being able to see your face.

Keith's PoV
A year.
A fucking year since Lance crash landed.
I miss his stupid jokes, his laugh, his smile, and his handsome face.
Why can't we find him? Normally I don't pray but please god, let us find Lance. Let me tell him what I feel towards him. Please.

I wiped away the tear that was threatening to fall and stood up. 'I need to clear my head and what better way to do that by dancing my heart out' And with that thought, I stood up and walked to the training room. I played one of Lance's songs and got into position. I took a deep breath and started to dance.

Lance's PoV
I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that mom was walking in.

"Hey honey, oh sweetie what's wrong." My mom said.

"I just miss him," I whimpered out.

"Who are you talking about, sweetie." I looked up at her.

"Keith Kogane, My teammate and the man that I fell in love with. The bad thing is that, I don't even know if he loves me back." I told her sniffling.