Chapter 5:The Truth

Hello everyone.
Today there's a shoutout to flamedragon-princess to guessing the anime on The Mask Is Slowly Falling.
The song is In My Blood by Shawn Mendes.
————————————————
Warning: There's going to be mention of offensive language, rape, and child abuse if you want to skip it. I'll say the warning by putting a line under it and above it.
————————————————
"Hi"-speaking
'Hi'-thoughts and Lance's telepathy
'Hi'-Blue telepathy
"Hi"-Blue or other animals talking
Hi-Flashback
Hi-PoV or Authors note
————————————————
With Lance-Next morning
Lance PoV

I woke up to Zula purring in my right ear. I groaned because I was woken up from slumber and the floor isn't that comfy.

I slowly stood up, I put a little weight on the my right foot. It looks like it's already healed. Mmm weird, oh well I'm not questioning it.

I made my way to the control panel seeing if I have to fix anything. Mmm looks like I'll have to fix some it.

I then heard some growls. I looked behind me seeing Zula, slowly getting up. She started to stretch her muscles trying to loosen them.

"Good morning." I said in my morning voice. (You can here the Spanish)

"*Yawns* Good morning" Zula said yawning.

"You up for some exploring." I said while stretching also hearing my back popping. (Fun fact about me: I always pop my back, fingers, toes, knees, and elbows)

"Sure I don't mind" She said while walking towards me.

Blues mouth then started to open letting us out. We both walked out of Blue's mouth.

"Wow

"Wow." Zula and I said in unison.

The forest looks so magical. It's seems, it is morning. We need to look for food and water. I have some in Blue but it won't last us forever. Probably for a week.

"Hey Zula, we need to look for some food, we need to find something edible. We're not going to kill the animals unless we have to. We have to find some type of plants. We also have to find a water source." I said to Zula.

"You're correct about that, but if we get desperate. I can go back to my home and gets some food and water." Zula said and I nodded.

We started to head forward. We keep looking around for something to eat and some water.

But then we heard a noice.

We quickly went into a defensive stance and looked around our surroundings.

"What are you doing here and how did you get here." A voice
-that was a girl-  called to our left.

"We didn't mean to intrude but my lion and I crash landed here." I said to the voice