Merry Christmas!!!!

Hey guys, I'm still sorry that I haven't been updating. But I just wanted to wish you guys a Merry Christmas.

Here's just a weird story that will cheer you up. This is has nothing to do with the actually story.
This will also be in Lance's PoV.
—————————————————
I have been keeping a secret from the team ever since we first came to Altea.

There was a rumor of a savior that helped everyone no matter what. There name is Guardian of the Stars. The people/aliens of never seen their face but this story has always been told that lines up with the savior.

The story is about a child that was born from one of the gods. Astraea, the goddess of the stars, daughter of Astraeus a titan god and Eos goddess of the dawn. Astraea then had an affair with Helios, god of the sun. They had son that they name Aleister meaning Man's protector. He got the legendary powers of the celestial god. The powers were enhance senses, enhanced healing but he can still feel pain, and the power of flight meaning he got wings. The wings were beautiful, they looked like pure gold but soft to the touch.

The boy got more power as he grew up that people feared him

The boy got more power as he grew up that people feared him. He was only 10 years old and he had more powers than both of his parents combine. His parents decided to turn him back into a baby and gave him a necklace that would conceal his wings and power.

Once his parents turned him into a baby, he was killed because he was murdered from people that hated his parents

He was reborn millions of years later. He was renamed too. His new family didn't even knew that he was actually a god and his name even meant god-like. The necklace that contained Aleister powers was given to the reincarnation of the god as a birthday gift, the parents not knowing that it hold the power.

The baby grew older and older. He got his memories of his past life and unlocked his powers but he told know one of it. His wings are still the soft golden wings that he remembered.

He retrained his powers and he now has a better control of it.  The necklace help containing his powerful aura.

And you all might be wondering what his new name was.