Chapter 2:"Bonding"

I'm still bored. Enjoy the chapter. You can play the song when ever.
Song is House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots.
————————————————
"Hi"-speaking
'Hi'-thoughts and Lance's telepathy
'Hi'-Blue telepathy
"Hi"-Blue talking
Hi-Flashback
(Hi)- Author Notes
————————————————
Lance's PoV
I woke up at 6am like normal. I went to my dresser and grabbed my everyday outfit.

I started to head to Blue's hanger but I noticed that I didn't have Mama's necklace that she gave me
for my 8th birthday.

Flashback Lance's 8th Birthday
Lance's PoV
Today's is my 8th birthday and Mama is making me a special breakfast. That's pancakes with bananas and honey on it with orange juice.
(I never tried it but I thought of it so I said screw it)

When I was done with breakfast Mama said that she had a special gift for me.

She then walked to me and said.
"Lance this is a very special necklace, this was your real fathers necklace. This necklace will show you your true self. It will only show your true self when your ready. The necklace will know when your ready so don't worry about that." I hugged mama and told her thank you.

'What does she mean about real father. I thought Lucifer was my real father. Oh well I'll know when the time comes.' I thought to myself

(Pretend the gem is blue and the eyes are blue too

(Pretend the gem is blue and the eyes are blue too. The chain is also silver)

End of Flashback

Still Lance's PoV
I got to my room and started to search for my necklace and then I heard the most beautiful voice.

'My cub, why haven't you visited me yet. I know that you are awake.'

'Sorry, I forgot my necklace in my room.' I said back to my lion.

I bonded with Blue since the team started to ignore me and I started to just talk to her in the control panel sitting in the chair. It felt like Blue was my second mother.

I sat in there for hours and hours then we started to create a strong bond that will never be broken. And to think that was months ago. I came along way but it was all thanks to Blue.

'Oh yes, I've seen you have that under your shirt but I've never seen it. Who gave it to you. It seems really important.'

'Yes it is really important, my mama did, she gave to me on my 8th birthday telling me that was my real fathers necklace. She also told when I was ready it will show me my true self,' I told her.

'Thats interesting, anything else I don't know.'

'There is a lot that you don't know about me, but in time I'll tell you EVERYTHING about me.'