The land above earth

The world of earth is a nasty place it kills you from inside out, tries to snatch all the things that matter. Makes us pay and owe for living. And makes us bow to greed and shad our blood do not mix with them suite it to your shades.
                    By magister
   (Given with a knife stuck in blood from land above the earth to her)
The  world is there a quiet place the chandeliers of fate which we can't escape. They keep trolling to my mind till nothing remains. I was born for this I wanted to say but that was before I was send to earth.
The Sylvia  is a nice place a place full of white and gold,big and blooms, the nights here is a linear of eye's shade and the moon is its eye ball and in the days is fluffy with cherry trees the pinkish flower that blossom the day.in here the people call this place the land above the earth.
This place is full of colours many angles,gods and saints visited here and stay forever this places histories said.
But this place as said before had many colours and it included the nasty black and thats which I saw the most.
I was a small Child when this happened.in the market of swallish one of the cast in this land.I was an orphan did not know who my parents were just begged somedays or worked as a laborer nothing and no one could do anything about it , I did not have money so food was not expected which led me to mall-nutrition. That day my neck was swelling the Sylvian  sun did not gave any relief.
People from all cast passed by but no one even second glanced me. And than the trouble came of breathing my wafts came shorter every time I took the sylvian  breeze in.  And my heart contracted and started drowning slowly and than blood coughed from my stomach and the reflected world in my eyes turned on itself.and the blackness, that blackness I can never forget with no sound or a whisper with the no colours  except the black tied to my eyes which always remained.

After hours or days I don't know how much finally my eyes saw light, and the light was the brightest l ever have seen which can disappear anything in it. And the face I  saw after that was most fair and bravest face I have ever seen. And I became his killer for the world forever and that is how I became weapon for the the world. A knife which will destroy its own soul and carved it into the weapon and that was the face of the magister and I will never forget that day and the life he gave me forever