A killer for his cause

I still remember the first step was to learn the text and get the basic knowledge of the land of Sylvia.
                        (The book of basics of Sylvia given to children to know the culture)
     The beginning
The land of Sylvia was born when the earthans were ruptured by greed in the time of the devastation   who were not flawed by greed were choosen by the angle shyill and they were to a new land but when the last good human Adam prush was lifted from earth he was split in half and his right half landed on Sylvia and his left stay remaind on earth so earth still had good but was less found while in Sylvia good was more thats why the cast were made and the powers were given
we have much stronger abilities than the earthans which are based on the cast .
There are 4 cast here the Swallish,Arkains,Salnarists and the Rimantas these four groups dominate this land of Sylvia.
The Swallish can mold the strongest of metal
The Arkains can sense peoples emotions
The Salnarists can call on gods,angles and holy sprits for help
The Rimantas are full of knowledge they know the beginning and the end they can know your future with just looking at you.
This helped in making harmony.and all lived happily ever forevermore.

After learning history of my past and the world in which I live I was sent for my first meeting with the magister.
I was holed into a dark room he was clocked in shadow, his silhouette was the only thing I saw.
And than I saw his face again his demon er was changed towards me.his eyes showed no emotions just the just looking straight, his lips who were curved in tension now were perched, the emotion gone. And than a voice came that voice of calm was gone and the raspy and husky voice came as an order.
"From now on you are my weapon to wield I will bare no emotion to you. You are my servant, my possession, now take an oath and bind yourself with me as my slave as you now indebted to me NOW"
My life was changed that day, I did not know that I was to be a slave, an indenture forever, but had to do to live, as there are know rules to survival. So I bowed to the magister for ever and took an oath to do what ever he says, every thing in my power to serve him.this is how I became a killer and killed countless people some in there sleep, some with blink of an eye and sliced their neck, all in the name of that oath.
I bow here and forever all hail,all hail magister of my soul.cause this is me forever a killer for his cause,an assassin,a murderer, and most of all a puppet.