THE OATH

Vows
A man in one life takes many vows,
he takes a vow to protect is sister in the youngness of his wealth to cure her weakness of self.
Then as time passes by , he vows to protect his wife as a middleman he fidgets,but does it to shield his tribe
In the end he vows to protect his daughters of the due as an old man of his crew,
And all in all at his last breath his grand girls are left to his daughters trench.still he vows to protect with stealth.
But in the end he dies, his vows end here, and they take endless sighs
He vows and vows all alone like a jin given to his fellow, who he thinks are just clown.
He vows to protect his sisters and wife's than to his spouse and his daughters rights but can a man protect them all when he has no protection to his own mole, he makes a mountain of a mole hill and rests in peace but his vows are long to lift and he cannot protect his own ships.
(By falgunikjoshi)
..................................................
It was not the first time I was made taking an oath but the oath of binding was a oath no one took these days, it was an oath to be reckoned with, it bonded you forever with your master. If you died your bond with your oath partner will be broken but no other magic can break this.
The people of Sylvia only took this oath when they were in a drought situation, as the oath of binding can help to feed and keep two persons alive if one eat well. so the only way to break the bound is to kill the person with whom you are bound to. And the master can also see through your eyes whenever he wants to. For at least 4 minutes or so.

Now I was back in my room feeling the tension now, at exactly 12:00 my oath will began and I will be bound by the magister forever. The world will crash in its own realm, and my life would be different now, and one last mission ah, the feeling of freedom would me tasted by me. I will savor it forever till it last. Of course I know the mission would be risky but no one can blame me for getting intimidated my this quest. I Always wanted to be free I dreamed of it sometimes, of the outer world. But than If I became a beggar again than, than what this thought alone gave me creeps but can you blame me for that.
Suddenly there was a bell as the clock struck 11:59 and I slammed by door and got out in my beautiful dress ,it was a red as blood and with black as night sleeves which hugged me completely which helped me keep my look elegant but formal.
I got out to see a blazing fire in a middle of a drawn summoning symbol and there  stood magister who was wearing a tuxedo, he would have looked intimidating if not for that dark aura surrounding him and his face tilted back in an unusual kind but something awfully siren or yearning way. But I knew better to think that he was yearning, had everything he wanted he did not yearn I sometimes thought was this man human a person determined to do whatever it takes to the cause of his own grief. But than I thought what happened that  made hime the way he is now and forgot his cruelty but I know I will never know its answer, I am a mere servant and I should behave like It.

I stepped into the summoning circle and looked at magister to bow, and stood my stand till he waved his hand and I stood my stand.
In an instantly the clock struck 12:00 and in his deep raspy voice he called in Sylvian language,You see Sylvian is lot similar to earthen but it is a mixture of many language in one.
He said "malohim masam ........." and the rest was lost as a shape started to form. But I knew the words, those words were used many times to call on powerful godess, angels and saints they said"oh! Swarm of god I humbly implore you to grand us your arrival In this world, we bow to you all in all, and give you our soul in your name, now We summon you angle shyill the goddess of good, and our magisteress . The goddess of this every land we bow to you.
And with that we bow me and the magister as these words echo loudly and a goddess appears,she is draped in gold a circle of white behind her head,her flawless skin is so bright I have to close my eyes and than we began the ritual of   Oath began and I spoke the verses of the servant:
-from now on I hath Thou to be my master forever
Hath thee as your tool of thou liking
I serve you in body,soul and mind ,thou wish is my command, I will go anywhere for you without hesitation, If my hesitation is resolved perish my soul with you hands my lord, it would be my bliss and I if not than do as you fit to me, death do my service part.
After my words their was throbbing in my chest and suddenly the fire turned blue. And I served my blood to the bound. And than magister spoke the claiming verses of master:
Thou life from here on is mine to claim.
Be my slave in my slipping time.My order must hath your life in control from this day goest.I part my life for you to joint in, a charity for you to cherish. Oh thee being your god of order and claiming you from here on in body,soul and mind is my path.If the time may come,which I hath not than I Shall call your death upon you. Tho shall now be mine forever more.
And the flames turned blue again and magister cut a gash of blood from his lips and the bound was served and the ritual Ed kiss took place which serves to immortalify the bound and the angle shyill disappeared after it suddenly a jolt throbbed in my chest again but this time the throbbing got verse and the world sprung, my vision blurred , and I coughed blood and a surging pain ruptured  through me and a shape started to form on my skin between my neck and shoulder blade. And the dark marks of a knife formed with a skull attached to it scurried and the darkness enclosed me.
..................................................
Ok,ok I am not blabbering here, as I told you before just telling you I am back on writing this story as I promised diligently, and tell me If you want a love story in this pls TELL.