Chap.1

What up my name is ace  but in the streets you can call me  scar because that what I leave on you if you fuck with me ok back to what I was supposed to tell you I live in a orphanage aka hell my parents died in a car accident when I was 7 years old they gat hit by a drunk driver, I am now 15 years old no one wants to adopt me so I act out worse then you think I have been brought back by the police like 30 times for getting caught for street fighting , drugs , drinking , stealing ,and last but not least driving under age and oh and I may act tough but I am little softie at heart I love taking care of the babies here at the orphanage I just wish somebody would adopt me from this place I have so many scars from the staff here they are very abusive here and I wish they would see I could be a good kid not just some bitch oh and I am a huge Cameron Dallas fan I also love magcon I know he's in that group that's some what of the reason I love it so much  .!! anyways I am done .!!
Today is adoption day yay note the sarcasm I never get picked because I'm labeled as the troubled teen with a criminal record and anyways they always want the little kids which sucks but whatever I don't give a fuck. I gat up and gat dressed in

Gat to be comfy for it right I did my make just a simple yet edgy look and I went to the babies room and helped put their outfits on and whatnot then I went downstairs were we were supposed to be 20 mins ago oops oh well they can kiss my ass peopl...

Gat to be comfy for it right I did my make just a simple yet edgy look and I went to the babies room and helped put their outfits on and whatnot then I went downstairs were we were supposed to be 20 mins ago oops oh well they can kiss my ass people were already here and I immediately turned on the I don't care about shit attitude  which everyone that works here hates . the people there looked up at me and gave me disgusted face whatever I sat down in the middle of everything and wouldn't get up I finally stood up only because my ass hurt. I dusted my self off and went to the reception desk where they loved me the most hint sarcasm there fake bitches who won't do shit to you I go up and start bothering them which I find hilarious they told me to fuck off so I sat on the top of the desk were it curves after a couple of minutes I started getting bored and turned on the radio to 96.1 and on came Nicki Minaj beez in the trap I started dancing around when the bell rang on the door I turned around and holy shit am I dreaming there stood Cameron Dallas himself I turned off the radio and bolted out of the room which wasn't a good idea I had very slippery but cute socks on and slid right in to  him way to go ace I thought he chuckled I realized I hadn't moved oh shit I moved away from him. 'U-um s-sorry' " oh it's ok beautiful" holy shit he called me me beautiful i couldn't help the blush that rose up on my cheeks he looked at me and smiled then asked if he could adopt me but I wait what adopt me holy shit but of course they said are you sure you want her she's a bad kid she's been arrested and been brought home by the cops many times and she's a rude ass slut that's where I lost it what the fuck I am right here I yelled cams face turned red he was getting mad yes I am sure I want to adopt her and don't ever talk about my daughter that way stupid bitch. Holy shit Cameron Dallas is my adopted father holy shit ..