Chap.3

I gat my underwear and bra on it looked like this

And walked over to his room he looked up and told me to come here I had my arms covering my stomach he moved my arms and looked at me

And walked over to his room he looked up and told me to come here I had my arms covering my stomach he moved my arms and looked at me. Oh my god he gasped looking at the marks I had on my body Nash came in her camr- holy shit he dropped his phone to the ground and ran over to me. Dad broke the silence hey dude can u look all over her body to make sure there no more marks oh they wouldn't be happy Nash was about to see the  worse of it. He brought me to the bathroom and told be to bare myself I did he looked at me and turned me around he gasped oh my gosh darling he turned me back around and hugged me I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck he let me go and helped me out my undergarments on and I went to my room to put on my clothes (outfit at the top ) and did my hair in a messy bun and went back to dads room and asked if he needed me he said no so I went to my room and fell asleep .
I was shaken awake but dad who looked worried as hell and asked if I was ok I said I was fine he said if you need me you know where to fine me before he could leave I asked if I could sleep with him. He said of course and helped me up I walked with him and climbed in his bed with him and he pulled me close to him and whispered goodnight night princess I love you. I love you to daddy he smile and held my tighter I fell asleep in his warm arms. Waking up the next morning I felt beside me it's was just cold sheets. I sat up looking around to hear the shower turn on. I get up and go in the bathroom to find dad showering I didn't really mind tho he peaks his head through the curtain I don't know hey but my heart started beating really fast and the last thing I hear is dad calling my name before I black out.