Chap.5

Holy shit I am in love with JACK G what am I gonna do there's no way he will go out with me I didn't realize I was spaced out looking at Gilinsky till Taylor came over and snapped his fingers in my face I finally came back and realized gilinsky has a smirk oh his face on his face what the hell as soon as no body was looking at me he winked at me. I grinned and blushed looking away soon everybody but jack left he came over to my bed and stared talking "you Know I really like you more then in a just friends kinda way but in a boyfriend/girlfriend kinda way" I looked at him and smiled and said I feel the same way. He leaned down and kissed me he then said will you go out with me ace" " of course" he kissed my forehead and I moved over so he could get In.
JACK GILINSKY POV
I woke up to cameras and camera flashes I opened my eyes to see how we ended up sleeping she was on top of me her shorts were very short

but she was so beautiful I didn't care about that then I saw cams face he looked at me and smiled but asked if he could speak with me I said of course we went outside her room he immediately went straight to it listen if you hurt her I hurt you ga...

but she was so beautiful I didn't care about that then I saw cams face he looked at me and smiled but asked if he could speak with me I said of course we went outside her room he immediately went straight to it listen if you hurt her I hurt you gat it.YES SIR I replied all of a sudden we hear screaming it was her screaming for me ~ where's jack where is he no don't touch me *THUD * OW I SAID DON't DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME I mentally scowled at her for her language me and cam raced in there to see her in a corner rocking her self back an forth and then we see Hayes on the ground crying holding his left arm. I go up to her and she immediately jumps and clings to me I pick her up and put her on my hip and carry her to the bed Hayes gets up and she cowers into me and starts shaking as he gets closer. When he sits down on the bed she starts sobbing into my chest "what did you do to her I practically growled he said he didn't do anything "bullshit" she has never acted like this I growled again standing up with her clinging to my body she sits up and wiggles out of my grasp and angles her body so only cam and I can see her and lifts her shirt up we all gasp and look at Hayes WHAT THE HELL DUDE. Why the fuck would you do this to her. She had a bruise the size of my fist oh I only could see red before I knew what I was doing I jumped on him and started beating the shit out of him I heard her crying but I couldn't stop beating him. Cam and Nash had to push me off him before I really hurt him Ace rushes over to me hugs me then calmly walks over to Hayes which kinda scared me I have never seen her so calm before she was about to go crazy as fuck.
ACE POV:
I calmly walk over to Hayes who had just gotten back on his feet I was about to ducking explode because I was pissed and when I get pissed that's when you need to run away. When I get to Hayes I stop walking I look behind me and smile dad and jack look at me worried  I her up in Hayes face and started yelling IF YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT AGAIN TRUST ME *SLAP* he put his hand up to his Cheek where I had just him I walk back over to the bed and lay down and just lay there staring at everyone who had shock looks on their faces I looked at Hayes who had a shock expression as well I narrowed my eyes at him he gat a scared look on his face I flicked him off. And went to sleep when I woke up we were in the car heading home when we gat home I changed into my pjs and went to sleep.