France + Reader

You were sitting quietly on a park bench, watching the sunset.
"Bonjour, (Y/N)~" a voice suddenly purred in your ear.
You yelped and jumped, whipping around only to see your best friend France grinning at you.
"Sorry," he smiled, sitting down beside you on the bench.
"It's fine," you said, even though your heart was pounding twice as fast. Of course, that may have just been because of him. You had a huge crush on him, after all.
"You look beautiful tonight, cherie~" he grinned flirtatiously, sending a wink in your direction.
You blushed, but managed to roll your eyes.
"And how many other girls did you tell that on the way over here?" you smirked.
"Cherie, no one, how could you assume that?" France gasped dramatically, pretending to look offended.
"Because you're France," you laughed.
"Oui, but I really didn't say it to anyone else," he smiled at you. "And I meant it. You do look beautiful, cheri."
"Thanks . . ." you said softly, blushing and looking away.
It was quiet for a few minutes, then France broke the silence.
"Do you really see me like that?" he asked.
"Like what?" you asked curiously.
"Like a man who would flirt with any girl," he said, and you could detect a note of sadness in his voice.
"Not really," you said awkwardly, avoiding his eyes. "But you do flirt a lot."
"When's the last time you saw me flirt with someone besides you, (Y/N)?"
You thought, but you honestly couldn't remember any incident with him flirting with another girl since you two became friends.
"I don't know," you admitted, then fixed him with your gaze. "Why haven't you?"
To your surprise, he blushed slightly.
"Because I like you."
You started blushing madly and whispered, "Do you really, or is that just more flirting?"
"Non, it's not flirting," he smiled, gently taking your hands. "I mean it."
"I like you too," you managed to smile back before he kissed you.

Cherie = sweetheart
Cheri = darling
Oui = yes
Non = no