Estonia + Reader

Stop knocking, stop knocking, stop knocking . . . you pleaded silently, snuggling deeper into your nice, warm blankets.

Unfortunately, the knocking from downstairs didn't stop. Your eyes flicked to your alarm clock. 6:30. In the morning. No. Way.

Silently cursing whoever was at the door, you flung your covers aside and stomped downstairs, shivering and in a very bad mood.

"I'll kill whoever's awake at this hour," you muttered under your breath as you unlocked the door. "I'm going to beat them up, and then I'm going to kill them."

You succeeded in unlocking your door and wrenched it open, slamming it against the wall inside in your temper.

"What do you want?!" you almost screeched at the poor person standing outside.

He took a hurried step back into the glow from your porch light, and you saw that it was Estonia.

Oops. Let's just say that you happened to have the biggest crush of your life on him, and here you were in your rumpled pajamas and ratty hair, looking crazed and pissed off. To top it off, you'd just screamed at him unnecessarily. Way to make him like you, (Y/N).

"I'm sorry, Eduard," you mumbled, stepping back. "Come in. Why are you awake at 6:30?"

Estonia stepped inside. "Sorry," he apologized. "I know you were sleeping."

Your eye twitched. "And you came here anyway?"

"The truth is, I couldn't sleep," he confessed quickly, before you could get angry again. "There's something I've been wanting to tell you, and I'm worried someone else might tell you it first. S-so . . ." He blushed. "I l-like you, (Y/N), and I want to know if you'd like to go out with me."

For the first time, you forget that you'd woken up way too early. You simply stared at him for a moment, mouth open as you tried to process the facts. He liked you. He wanted to go out with you. He liked you back!

You tackled him with a hug, making him stumble backwards and almost fall back outside.

"I like you too," you whispered. "Yes, I will go out with you. But if you ever come here at 6:30 in the morning again, I might change my mind."

And before he could say anything, you kissed him.